• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Who is the smartest man to ever live?

versus the smartest man to NOT ever live? :confused:

no such thing

Robert DiMaggio said:
how could this truly be measured?

Exactly...

Jesus only knows...:thumb:

This is hard to gauge because there are many intelligent people who aren't famous, but as far as famous people go I say Einstein and Stephen Hawking are among the smartest.

gococksDJS said:
This is hard to gauge because there are many intelligent people who aren't famous, but as far as famous people go I say Einstein and Stephen Hawking are among the smartest.
Smarter than
Leonardo_da_Vinci.jpg

George Foreman

IML Gear Cream!
James Toney is the second smartest

By smart I meant wise......

I already created this thread... hold on lemme find the link...

god hand said:
Everyone knows history repeats itself dumb Emo faggot!

Ninja, please...

Jacques Heim inventor of the womens bikini.

I saw this 20/20 special a few years ago and they wanted to find the smartest living human being in the USA, I don't remember exactly how they went about this, probably test scores, but it ended up being a bar bouncer in some little shit town. No, I am not joking, the guy was a genius and I believe he was a high school drop-out. He spent his free time writing, and the stuff he wrote was beyond the intelligence of the PH D's they had review it.

Conclusion, not only could we not measure the most intelligent person, it would be near impossible to ever locate them because we only know of the famous people like Einstein.

Back