• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tendonitis?

w.a.r_32

w.a.r
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So lately guy's ive been having sharp pain's almost to the point of where i cannot do a ez bar bicep curl. Latly I have just been icing it but anyways could it be Tedonitis. The pain is located on the side of my forearm and gets worse more so towards my elbow maybe an inch or two away from it.

ive had similar strains

seriously bro, id work through it and think positive

I get the same problem too, its one of those little bitches that just pests ya. like a nat at a cookout just buggin the fuck out of ya,
anyway id reccomend some good light warmups (for example i feal that light wrist curls help it before i lift hard, but everyone is different.) i agree with todd its just something you have to work out.
best of luck to you

if it gets worse just RICE and if it keeps gettin worse get it looked at

alright thanks guys.

w.a.r_32 said:
So lately guy's ive been having sharp pain's almost to the point of where i cannot do a ez bar bicep curl. Latly I have just been icing it but anyways could it be Tedonitis. The pain is located on the side of my forearm and gets worse more so towards my elbow maybe an inch or two away from it.

avoid direct arm work for awhile, or at least keep it limited, ice it and also use an anti-inflammatory like Aleve or Advil.

Back