• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Upper chest continued

Mystic Eric

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Prince, you said:
"Hey what did you do to my face! j/k

Well, obviously I am quite smooth in that pic, so it is difficult to see any type of separation.

Since I hurt my shoulders (6 months ago) I have not done and incline presses, so I guess we'll see if my upper chest shrinks! "

The thing I have to ask you is, what does being smooth have to do with muscle size? If a muscle is bigger, it will appear bigger regardless of water retention, smoothness, etc.

For example, if your bicep is 16 inches, then it grows to 17 inches, it will still look bigger than before when it was 16 inches even if one is bloated.

Same goes for your chest, if inclines have developed your "upper" chest more, your upper chest will look separated from your "middle" and "lower" chest if the chest is separated like such. But as we can clearly see, your chest is a whole.

Here is prince again:
upperbody.jpg

This again :rolleyes:

And a good chest it is. Well done Princey.

Thanks!

I don't know, I guess I was just making the point that when I get cut up you can see the upper/lower pec separation.

btw, last night I did decline presses, and I only feel soreness in my outer and lower pec region, no soreness in the upper pec area.

When I do incline presses I feel soreness in my upper pec region. I guess that is what leads me to believe that it's possible to "stress" different areas of a muscle. Whether or not there is a difference in the actual muscle growth, I cannot prove that.

We need to get two beginner lifters, preferably twins, and have one of them do only incline presses, and have the other do only flat and/or decline presses. Then observe their overall chest development after around 6 months. :)

Why do you keep posting my picture, do you like me! :finger: :D

Prince, then why is it that when i do flat bench, and dips, i feel soreness in my "upper pec" area?

btw, prince, you're a good guy. I do like you, but only as a friend.

you mean you don;t wanna go on a date with him eric?

I did inclines today and felt them in my quads...go figure...lol.

Originally posted by gopro
I did inclines today and felt them in my quads...go figure...lol.

You too!!
Whew! I thought there was something wrong with me:)

Back