• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Canada has a new Prime Minister

tucker01

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well last night was our national election. After 12 years of Liberal Party control. The Conservative Party won a minority Government.

Personally I see this as a good thing for Canada, as we needed to shake up our current regime that was in control.

Not that I expect anyone to know alot about Canadian politics, as I hardly do myself. But any thoughts?

A conservative canadian... that must be like a left wing american... :confused:

Results

Conservatives 124
Liberals 101
Bloc Quebecois 51
NDP 29
Independent 1

Steven Harper new Prime Minster.

Replacing Paul Martin, who after defeat stepped down as the Liberal Party leader

Wow, that is great news... Almost makes me want to move back there.

"A conservative canadian... that must be like a left wing american... "

Yeah they pretty much are the same thing

IMO, liberals needed a reality check. But i still dont trust the conservatives. So the present situation of the conservatives in a very minority govt with the liberals close on their heels is what i hoped for. :p

Yeah I'm not sure about the conservatives either... way too left wing still.

Canadian political choices are left wing or extreme left wing

BulkMeUp said:
IMO, liberals needed a reality check. But i still dont trust the conservatives. So the present situation of the conservatives in a very minority govt with the liberals close on their heels is what i hoped for. :p

I am still amazed at the amount of people that say this. If anything the fear should be towards the Liberal party. Who have shown nothing but corruption for the past 12 years.

I will admit that Harper is not someone I like as Prime Minister, and think that the Conservatives could have possibly reached a majority with a different leader

IainDaniel said:
I am still amazed at the amount of people that say this.
I have difficulty in trusting Harper coz he 'just wont say' and thats true. On a debate he is prepared and says stuff. But when confronted with a question by reporters his response is generally 'thats not out parties position' but he almost NEVER clarifies what his parties position is at that same time. I have noticed this several times. If he was more forthcomming and outspoken as to what his parties position was/is other than on a planned debate, i would might have more faith in him.

If GWB was a politician in Canada what party would he be with??? or would he have to start a new one?

ForemanRules said:
If GWB was a politician in Canada what party would he be with??? or would he have to start a new one?

The one in your mouth. He would join the rest of us in that party.

Greatest president of all time?

George Bush.

True Story.

Canadian politics sound about as bloody awful as British politics -'tories', 'liberals', 'conservatives', what the hell , can't you lot not think up something better than something so clapped out?

And while you are at it, why don't you cut that awful queeny profile off one side of your coins?

topolo said:
The one in your mouth. He would join the rest of us in that party.
How did you know about that :confused:

IainDaniel said:
Well last night was our national election. After 12 years of Liberal Party control. The Conservative Party won a minority Government.

Personally I see this as a good thing for Canada, as we needed to shake up our current regime that was in control.

Not that I expect anyone to know alot about Canadian politics, as I hardly do myself. But any thoughts?

You guys ever gona build an army?

Nick+ said:
Canadian politics sound about as bloody awful as British politics -'tories', 'liberals', 'conservatives', what the hell , can't you lot not think up something better than something so clapped out?

And while you are at it, why don't you cut that awful queeny profile off one side of your coins?
We should just do away with all forms of structured government, and run around in loin cloths trading goods for seashells or something. I'm surprised you haven't moved to a desolate cabin in the mountains and taught yourself how to build bomb that you can mail to people.

Nick+ said:
can't you lot not think up something better than something so clapped out?

No, but I think gococks has gotten the clap... :confused:

Back