• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Power/ rep-range/ shock

pengers84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How would you do this training method working out 4 times a week? Would a 3day split work? If so what would a good way to set it up? ie excercises reps sets etc.

You can do any logical split and do P/RR/S with it. That's the beauty of it. That and preventing adaptation.

My recommendation is to train each bodypart once per week in a split like this...

day 1: chest/bis/abs
day 2: quads/hams/calves
day 3: off
day 4: lats/low back/abs
day 5: delts/traps/tris/calves
day 6: off
day 7: off

If you like training each bodypart twice weekly, you can do it like this...

day 1: chest/lats/delts/traps/abs
day 2: quads/hams/bis/tris/calves
day 4: chest/lats/delts/traps/abs
day 5: quads/hams/bis/tris/calves

I am not a big fan of the second program, however.

To add to gopro's suggestions, I also like the push-pull-legs split as far as a lower frequency split goes.

I'm partial to upper-lower for a higher frequency split.

yo

all I know is I have gained 8 pounds of muscle since going on this program my curl went up my bench went up . overall I have more energy and power . this is just starting the second round of this program .

seth042280 said:
all I know is I have gained 8 pounds of muscle since going on this program my curl went up my bench went up . overall I have more energy and power . this is just starting the second round of this program .

Beautiful my friend!! I hear results like this alot, and nothing makes me happier! Keep it going and the gains will keep coming!

gopro said:
My recommendation is to train each bodypart once per week in a split like this...

How many arm excercises should i do on days 1 and 5?

IML Gear Cream!
pengers84 said:
gopro said:

How many arm excercises should i do on days 1 and 5?

Two to three exercises for 2-3 sets each maximum.

Back