• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Does eating piles of healthy food

leg_press

Starting a fresh
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does eating piles of healthy food every three hours (until u hearly feel sick), and then lifting heavy weight help u put on mass?

leg_press said:
Does eating piles of healthy food every three hours (until u hearly feel sick), and then lifting heavy weight help u put on mass?
Eating till you are about to puke is not a good thing. Everything in moderation is best.

I read a few articles, and in one a guy went to see Lee Priest for a month, and ended up eating til he felt sick n had to swallow for an hour to stop himself, n after two weeks he made some massive gains (muscle not fat)

leg_press said:
I read a few articles, and in one a guy went to see Lee Priest for a month, and ended up eating til he felt sick n had to swallow for an hour to stop himself, n after two weeks he made some massive gains (muscle not fat)
Never read from that source again.....and ignore all it's advice.

what if u only like meatballs?

leg_press said:

Whatever you were reading was out of date. Lee Priest no longer eats like that. He's discovered that it's very hard on the body. His weight used to yo-yo up and down, but now he keeps in (relatively) low throughout the whole year.

eating more calories than you burn will always help you put on mass - be they calories from junk or health food... ;)

If you want to do it properly, then you eat what your body requires + just enough to fill your anabolic requirements.

it depends on the person too... i remember when i was a skinny little toothpick, and i HAD to eat enough to make me feel sick to gain any sort of weight. i guess it because my stomache was so small and i had to streeeeetch it out.

leg_press said:
very silly idea that will lead to substantial fat gain, you should never eat until you feel sick, just eat until you are no longer hungry, then wait till you next meal (which you should have a couple of hours later when you begin to feel hungry again, or if bulking just before you start to feel hungry again), its called 'keeping in the zone' i think, your body can only add muscle so quickly, if your calorie intake is above your bodys requirements you will add fat, regardless of the sorts of foods you are eating

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for all ur advice, I tend to eat four meals a day, I plan to eat six but after the fourth meal I feel really full and cant stomach the other two, which makes me feel bad. Am gonna try and cramp in the fifth meal and see how that feels for a week or two

leg_press said:
Thanks for all ur advice, I tend to eat four meals a day, I plan to eat six but after the fourth meal I feel really full and cant stomach the other two, which makes me feel bad. Am gonna try and cramp in the fifth meal and see how that feels for a week or two

Sounds like you are eating too much at meals 1-4.

Cut back a couple hundred calories in meal 3 and 4 and see what happens.

just maybe try and turn those 4 large meals into 6 medium size meals. There is a lot of factors that come into play with bulking. Suggest you read through some of the stickies bulking/cutting and if your questions aren't answered there ask away. One thing that actually really helped me put on mass is Phosophogen HP from EAS. It's cheap and it will help you put the weight on. Clean foods, lots of rest and you should do fine man.

Back