• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Supreme Court

boilermaker

On a Mission!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is anyone besides me disgusted that the supreme court is nothing more than a shell game between democrats and republicans to control what is supposed to be an open minded unbiased body of individuals making important decisions that shape the USA? I've seen it reported that the Democrats will all be voting to deny the aproval of Alito. Can't one of these stupid fucks in office think for themselves? Term limits. This country badly needs term limits to get rid of career politicians and put people in office that can think for themselves and for the good of the country.

True Story.

Actually it would be better if we had a dictator. :thumb:

you have some valid points

The rich get what they want......and they rule us like kings.

IML Gear Cream!
I just made poopie.

Dale Mabry said:
I just made poopie.

I guess topolo wasn't blocking it from comming out this time... :confused:

dude, we have five people on this site who have over 1,000 posts and have never said anything but "PWN3D!!!!!" Talking about the Supreme Court is going to get absolutely no intelligent response.

clemson357 said:
dude, we have five people on this site who have over 1,000 posts and have never said anything but "PWN3D!!!!!" Talking about the Supreme Court is going to get absolutely no intelligent response.
True story

clemson357 said:
How did you know about that??

clemson357 said:
How dare you

do you always reply thrice to the same post?

BigDyl said:
I guess topolo wasn't blocking it from comming out this time... :confused:

No, he was, there is just plenty of room with him up there.

clemson357 said:
RACIST!!!!

Dale Mabry said:
No, he was, there is just plenty of room with him up there.

That is only because of the width. A mack truck could fit in there.

gococksDJS said:
RACIST!!!!

:laugh:

the funny part is that that has about as much merit as when Min0 or Godhand say it, except they are being serious.

clemson357 said:
how did I know you were going to do that?
Because I performe simple tricks for a biskit.

Back