• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What it be unsafe to take this?

r0dxx

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.vitaminlife.com/product-exec/product_id/5422/PNAME/Melatonin 3mg With Valerimint

I bought the same thing except mine is the 0.3mg Melatonin version as opposed to the 3mg version. The 0.3mg version didn't do much for me, so I was wondering if it was safe to try to take 2 pills tonight, instead of one. The serving size is 1 capsule. I know I'm safe with the melatonin, because some people take 5mg, but I'm just not sure about the other ingredients such as peppermint, and valerian. Anyone have any info?

Well you can obviously take 3mg. you took 1/10 of that. so taking 2 will only = 0.6mg , which is 1/5 of what u can take, you will be ok. i used to mix that with my zma, helped me sleep a lil. dreams are intensified.

Do you spend alot of time in front of the computer ? if so you might want to try 100 mgs 5 htp with b-6, and 400 mgs magnesium glycinate before bed. Alot of athletes are magnesium deficient as well as zinc this up alters melatonin production and release at night time. Start cutting off computer earlier at night time so you can let biological clock can normalize. Mark my wards you want to know why depression and sleep problems are on the rise I can tell you. COMPUTERS LATE AT NIGHT TIME as well as video games are going to destroy us. Research is starting to pop up at startling rates especial with teeneagers rate of depression has nearly trippled in 10 years.

hardasnails1973 said:
Do you spend alot of time in front of the computer ? if so you might want to try 100 mgs 5 htp with b-6, and 400 mgs magnesium glycinate before bed. Alot of athletes are magnesium deficient as well as zinc this up alters melatonin production and release at night time. Start cutting off computer earlier at night time so you can let biological clock can normalize. Mark my wards you want to know why depression and sleep problems are on the rise I can tell you. COMPUTERS LATE AT NIGHT TIME as well as video games are going to destroy us. Research is starting to pop up at startling rates especial with teeneagers rate of depression has nearly trippled in 10 years.

Wow...I never thought about that I use the computer up to 5 minutes before bed...

Its the most simpliest things that make the difference. I have 2 freinds that are actually going through with drawl symptoms from being on the internet to late and too much. Your body is sensitive to electromagnetical fields and over time it gets addicted to them. Also to computers arifical stimulate your serotonin levels so there for your own natural slows down and when it comes night time you need serotonin to make melatonin so its been lowered over time you end up with sleep disorders and then adrenal problems - depression, immune problems couple this with heavy training and you are setting up a bomb waitng to go off...

Back