• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1st cycle of m1t and Gyno?

guerrero

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got ahold of some M1T. I have a little bit of gyno from puberty. If i were to do just 2 week cycle of M1t followed by nolva pct. would i be more likely to get more gyno sence i already have it?

Next question, i have 20mg m1t caps, 1 every day sence im small build, i want to take them for 2 weeks only (or any suggestions). how long will my pct of nolva have to be? Im lookin to take the liquid nolva if it matters.

It may not make your gyno worse, but it could its a gamble at the very least it will probably irritate your existing gyno.

Im sorry, there 10mg. There Gaspari Nutrition M-One-T. Do you think if I only do 10mg for only a two week cycle would be easy on my gyno. Or should I do 20mg on the second week, and hope for the best, to get the full effect of m1t? Also if i see signs of more gyno do i stop the m1t ansd start the nolva, can you keep taking both? I read some other forums and people said they get gyno after there cycle is this true? sorry for newbie questions but i keep reading differnt information.

guerrero said:
Im sorry, there 10mg. There Gaspari Nutrition M-One-T. Do you think if I only do 10mg for only a two week cycle would be easy on my gyno. Or should I do 20mg on the second week, and hope for the best, to get the full effect of m1t? Also if i see signs of more gyno do i stop the m1t ansd start the nolva, can you keep taking both? I read some other forums and people said they get gyno after there cycle is this true? sorry for newbie questions but i keep reading differnt information.

Try 10mg to start and see how you handle it. I never took more than 10mg and got decent gains from it; didn't actually want to take anymore than 10mg just from the ridiculously lethargy I got from it. But I wouldn't only use it for two weeks, personally. That's too short, in my opinion. Three weeks would be better. And you "can" use Nolva at the same time if necessary, though some people say it can hinder your gains on cycle. But here's my response, would you prefer gyno you can't get rid of or the possibility of slightly smaller gains? I took nolva at the immediate onset of nipple itching. Isn't worth the risk.

And yes, you can often feel symptoms of gyno after your cycle. Your natural testosterone is greatly decreased, but your estrogen isn't. It rebounds nicely, therefore increasing the possibility of gyno. That's why you use Nolva and/or another AI during PCT, to keep estrogen down as your natural testosterone picks back up.

Hope that helped.

Back