• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

UFC Liddell vs. Couture 3

footballmaniac

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So who do you think is going to win? My money is on the champ. I think Liddell will knock him out in the first or second round. Couture although still in amazing shape is too old.

BigDyl don't even reply if all ur gonna do is bash the UFC or promote how great PRIDE is.

I think Liddell will win too. He's in his prime and in top notch shape and I agree with a 1st or 2nd round KO. The undercard is lookin pretty good too, with Mir returning, Nick Diaz vs. Diesel Riggs, Babalu & Paul Buentello all fighting. Should be a pretty good PPV

Don't underestimate cotoure, he isnt up to par with chuck physically due to age. but i see the fight ending 2 minutes into the 2nd on the ground due to submission by randy... that is if he can get chuk on the ground.. if not chuck is VERY likely to KO him with his satnd-up... my 2 pennies worth...

Cool:thumb:

Figo

I think Fedor Emelianko will break into the cage mid-fight and KO/submit both of those clowns. :thumb:

Should be a GREAT fight, but I think Liddell will win!!!

IML Gear Cream!
I was SO dissapointed in this fight. What a waste. The heavyweight fight after it was much better.

Didn't see the fight. I saw the post fight interviews on the website and I know Chuck won. Can anyone who watched it tell me how it went down. Also results of the Mir fight & Diaz fight?

Coutire slipped and caught a shot to the face. KO.

Mir was stopped in the 2nd, he had a nasty cut over his eye and couldn't defend himself.

Diaz lost by decision.

At least this is how I remember it, I was pretty toasted.

Looks like Jiu Jitsu won the night.

Damn...58 should be much better, first two matches they've already set are David Loisseau v. Rich Franklin and the return of BJ Penn against St. Pierre. Probably gonna order this one.

By the way Mir sucks.

BigDyl said:
By the way Mir sucks.

He's only had 10 fights. And this one is coming off a huge injury. It's hard to say he sucks without any support. And two of his wins were against Sylvia and Tank Abbott. He's nice with submissions too.

He looked pretty sad on the ground against Cruz. I could have easily done better than he did in that position. Wtf, you're supposed to move around, create space, escape half guard/side control....

BigDyl said:
He looked pretty sad on the ground against Cruz. I could have easily done better than he did in that position. Wtf, you're supposed to move around, create space, escape half guard/side control....

I'm guessin he's still a little rusty from all the time he's missed. Hopefully he'll bounce back to his old self again.

IML Gear Cream!
When is the match?????

I watched this teaser episode of their first matches and some background info on Spike TV.
I think it would be soo cool if Couture won.

the fight was february 4th.

i like Couture, sad to see him go. i hope he continues to coach.

Yeah! That guys kicks are killer.
What does he weigh though.......light heavy is like 205, right?

Yeah, I thought he looked pretty big.....how tall is he?
What is the Light heavy weight range.

Nate K said:
Yeah, I thought he looked pretty big.....how tall is he?
What is the Light heavy weight range.

He's 6'2"...same as the Iceman, but the Light Heavies in UFC is 185+ to 205, so Crocop would have to drop weight and come to the UFC to fight Chuck...

Back