• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Worst way to die

Worst way to die out of the following

• Buried Alive

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • Burned

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • Drowned

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Stabbed

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Beaten

• Choked

• Sufficated

• Total voters

Doublebase

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What out of the following would be the worst way to die in your opinion. If you have some other ways feel free to post them. I didn't want to put in diseases. There are to many.

busyLivin said:
Buried alive.. no doubt. :scared:

Thanks for the info. I will be burning you tonight. :evil:

Ebola Virus Zaire Strain.

I picked buried alive although burning and drowing would suck.

Doublebase said:
I picked buried alive although burning and drowing would suck.

drowning would be my number 1, but being buried alive you run out of oxygen, too. So not only do you suffocate, but you get an hour or so of TERROR!!! :scared: Maybe you'd pass out first though.. :hmmm:

burning would suck, too.. but at least it's quicker.

Eaten alive by a shark....nothing worse than that.

Filthy rich... while being eaten by a shark!

IML Gear Cream!
Burning is THE most painful death... Ask science.:fire:

Hell, any one of these ways could suck worse than the other. It all depends on how the method is implimented.

Example: Being dropped into a 3 thousand degree furnace (i.e. burned alive) wouldn't suck nearly as bad as being poorly stabbed and bleeding out over a period of several hours or so.

Likewise Being beaten to death with a sledgehammer to the skull would suck a lot less than being beaten to death by blows from a bat throughout your entire body.

I guess it all depends on how morbid your imagination is. :shrug:

Burried alive would probably be the most terrifying if you were in a box and had an ample air supply to last a while (e.g. Kill Bill 2). However, being droped in a gunny-sack and burried directly would suffocate you much quicker.

Damn this is depressing. Let's go back to arguing about sensless politics or something!

SuperFlex said:
Filthy rich... while being eaten by a shark!
Heh.. I was going to say "being eaten" but that wasn't one of the options in the poll.

Witmaster said:
Damn this is depressing. Let's go back to arguing about sensless politics or something!

We can mix the two. How about being talked to death by Hilary Clinton?

Witmaster said:
Hell, any one of these ways could suck worse than the other. It all depends on how the method is implimented.

Example: Being dropped into a 3 thousand degree furnace (i.e. burned alive) wouldn't suck nearly as bad as being poorly stabbed and bleeding out over a period of several hours or so.

Likewise Being beaten to death with a sledgehammer to the skull would suck a lot less than being beaten to death by blows from a bat throughout your entire body.

I guess it all depends on how morbid your imagination is. :shrug:

Burried alive would probably be the most terrifying if you were in a box and had an ample air supply to last a while (e.g. Kill Bill 2). However, being droped in a gunny-sack and burried directly would suffocate you much quicker.

well said!

DOMS said:
We can mix the two. How about being talked to death by Hilary Clinton?
Oh, I'd put a bullet in my head long before I let her get to that point :)

Reading DOMS posts is the worst way to go. :thumb:

BigDyl said:

Anything to do with DOMS post... Some say that's how AIDS started.

BigDyl said:
Heh, the homo ninja tried to insult me.

It's it good thing your mastery of the English language is so poor and your cognitive abilities rival that of a used tampon or I might have actually been insulted.

IML Gear Cream!
How about being slowly starved to death while tied up and being forced to watch Oprah or Ellen DeGeneres

I think I have answered this before but how about having a small cut made in your side and your intestines pulled out and wrapped around a sagebrush. Then you could sit there, in pain, and watch the coyotes and the vultures come and fiest on your guts and eventually your body! :D

broken heart

maniclion said:
broken heart
You need a hug or something? Where's Kefe?

Actually drowning would be the best way out of those to die. It is the least painful. Once you give up and stop trying to hold your breath you will start breathing. Only thing is you can not get the air out of the water. You will just pass out and die a peacful death. Now being buried alive, burned, beaten, or stabbed would all really suck as they would be really drawn out and some would be quite painful.

ForemanRules said:
Eaten alive by a shark....nothing worse than that.

They both are on the charts but being burn alive is the worst.
many people survie shark attacks, yes that's pretty scarry.
If the movie Jaws never came out I don't think many people
would be as scared of sharks. But depending on on where you
get bit the pain and quickness may be faster.

Back