• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is it just me..

njc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
or is fat-free cottage cheese about enough to make you gag?

It's just you

It was like that for me when I first got it. I posted a topic on it as well. Now I'm pretty used to it. Just don't think about it when you're eating it; it'll only make it worse. Also, try mixing in some peanut butter. That's what I do now.

MWpro said:
Add some Splenda.

i try not to use AS

Ive been reduced to biting a mouth full and swallowing it like a pill with water to down

It depends what brand you get. Some are disgusting. Dairy farmers is great 95% of the time, every now and then i get a glugy tub though. Dairy farmers is an Australian brand, might not be availible where you are. My advice would be to try a few brands.

Try Horizon organic.
I can't stand most cottage cheese, but this
stuff is really good.

Emma-Leigh said:
Why do you need it?

well good before bed of course and I only eat chicken, tuna,eggs, and whey for my other sources and just figure it a good addition. I also like the calcium and think its just a great food for staying healthy and lean

:thumb:

njc said:
well good before bed of course and I only eat chicken, tuna,eggs, and whey for my other sources and just figure it a good addition. I also like the calcium and think its just a great food for staying healthy and lean

:thumb:
How about a casien drink before bed instead?

Right yeah me too

I can handle the 1 and 2 percent

Im just trying to get gung-ho with my diet

min0 lee said:
How about a casien drink before bed instead?

I have bought some of the PM protein, GNC brand before and liked it. It had mostly casein and then some whey concentrate.

Do you think its just as effective? Is it really as slowly absorbed?

Well - Cottage cheese doesn't have that much calcium in it anyway... And just because it is a 'casein' protein doesn't mean it is the only thing you can eat before bed.. Other proteins are fine as well.

And using 1-2% is fine too...

njc said:
I have bought some of the PM protein, GNC brand before and liked it. It had mostly casein and then some whey concentrate.

Do you think its just as effective? Is it really as slowly absorbed?
The casein is slower to digest yes... But you could also add some fibre and fat to slow it down even further.

Emma-Leigh said:
The casein is slower to digest yes... But you could also add some fibre and fat to slow it down even further.

i mean the casein in the shake in comparison with the casein in the cottage cheese

What % is considred low fat. All I can get is 4% fat.

IML Gear Cream!
njc said:
or is fat-free cottage cheese about enough to make you gag?

Try 1% cottage cheese - much better! :thumb:

Back