• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is there anything im missing?

pengers84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just want to no if there are any nutrients i m missing or need to supplement?
here are the foods i eat

meal 1-skim milk, oats, egg, egg whites, fruit, whey
train
meal 2-skim milk, oats, fruit, whey
meal 3-salmon/tuna, cottage cheese, brown rice, veges, salad
meal 4-yoghurt, almonds, fruit, whey
meal 5-chicken breast, brown rice, avacado, veges, salad
meal 6-cottage cheese, almonds, veges, salad, whey

I adjust portion sizes according to my LBM and wether im bulking or cutting. I just want to know if theres any vitamins, minerals etc that i may be missing? and if i need to supplement them? or if there are certain foods i should add to get them?

Thanks in advance!

everyone should take fish oils and a good multi-vitamin/mineral and probably some vitamin C

Looks good to me :thumb:

As long as you are getting a good assortment of different vegetables (lots of different colours - reds, deep greens, purples) and you are supplementing with your fish oils then you should be fine.

njc said:
everyone should take fish oils and a good multi-vitamin/mineral and probably some vitamin C

yeah i have been using multi, vit-c and fish oils but ive just run out and not sure if i want to invest again as i thought i could get sufficient amounts from whole foods.

What does everyone think is it a worthy investment buying fishoils, multi and vit c?

If so should i have the multi in the morning? The vit-c postworkout? where should i have the fishoils?

Emma-Leigh said:
Looks good to me :thumb:

As long as you are getting a good assortment of different vegetables (lots of different colours - reds, deep greens, purples) and you are supplementing with your fish oils then you should be fine.

Yeah might have to mix up my veges a bit more! which is easy as i have a casual job at a fruit and veges store and get em free!

Back