• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How do i delete my account?

frankm007

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I registered to this site over 6 years ago and i had no clue I was on lol... anyway, I'd like to delete my account, how can I do it? I can't seem to find any options for it...

anyway to delete all my previous posts too?

Why?
Just don't post anymore if you no longer want to be here.
Why is it so important to delete your old posts anyway?

Looked over your posts and I cant see anything to be ashamed of.....
When I look back at my old posts I always feel shame :(

It was 5 years ago.

ForemanRules said:
Looked over your posts and I cant see anything to be ashamed of.....
When I look back at my old posts I always feel shame :(
I feel dirty just talking to you.....I will now bathe.

Is there anyway to delete my account then? =(

Great icons by the way hahahaha

frankm007 said:
I registered to this site over 6 years ago and i had no clue I was on lol... anyway, I'd like to delete my account, how can I do it? I can't seem to find any options for it...

anyway to delete all my previous posts too?

you don't see an option for it because there is not one, only I can delete an account and all posts associated with it, however I don't do this sorry.

IML Gear Cream!
He's trying to erase his identity online. It's a new trend. There is a sort of underground movement. Hackers/Crackers, etc. Some people are just worried about privacy, others have things to hide. No way in hell he will admit it though.

BigDyl said:
He's trying to erase his identity online. It's a new trend. There is a sort of underground movement. Hackers/Crackers, etc. Some people are just worried about privacy, others have things to hide. No way in hell he will admit it though.

sounds like a personal problem. :)

DOMS said:
Good Lord, I think he's a member of every bodybuilding forum on the web.

Plus, I think he's going to law school. Who knows, maybe he dabbled in gear and is worried about getting in trouble?

good lord are you a stalker! :eek:

Robert DiMaggio said:
good lord are you a stalker! :eek:

No, but I'am. In fact I can see you right now. :evil:

Robert DiMaggio said:
that's okay, my pics and everything else are all over the net anyway. :)

So you don't mind if I come inside? Looks like the door is open...

I wish he would come clean and tell us why he doesn't want to be here anymore. Your theory is probably true.

Holy crap!! I leave, come back and read all this.. haha.

Yes, i'm a member of almost every freaking weight training forum! yes i've deleted a bunch of them. Why? I'm a little OC and hate having accounts opened when I don't use them, and if I close I like it to be closed and everything be deleted. No I have not taken steds - but I can understand how that can be assumed...

:D

please don't delete your account. I frequently check in on your account and read your old posts. I enjoy them.

frankm007 said:
Holy crap!! I leave, come back and read all this.. haha.

Yes, i'm a member of almost every freaking weight training forum! yes i've deleted a bunch of them. Why? I'm a little OC and hate having accounts opened when I don't use them, and if I close I like it to be closed and everything be deleted. No I have not taken steds - but I can understand how that can be assumed...

:D
We have all your data here at the FBI, deleting your account will make no difference.

Back