• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

winstrol tabs

I had great success reducing my HDL and sending my LDL skyrocketing.

My method of taking them was grind it up and snort if before I worked out.

You are too young and inexperianced to be using steroids

brogers said:
I had great success reducing my HDL and sending my LDL skyrocketing.

My method of taking them was grind it up and snort if before I worked out.

JESUS!!!!

People here are too smart to do winny only cycles

They work swell depending on what cha got .:thumb:

BigPapaPump68 said:
I got 10mg BD i was going to run 50 mg a day of winny, and also through in some clenbuterol. Does that sound good?

I did'nt want to assume that you were only doin Winny Homey :eek: . I'm not in tha habit of kick'n it as rude as I've seen it done here sometimes so , I'd strongly suggest that you do what you gotta to get SOMETHING injectible to go with that. I'm no expert but this cat is. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsteroids.htm Check it gain that knowledge and you'll have a betta peep at tha game. ;)
Now go school yourself playa.:thumb:

BigPapaPump68 said:
I got 10mg BD i was going to run 50 mg a day of winny, and also through in some clenbuterol. Does that sound good?
No, it sounds stupid as hell.....That is one of the worst cycles you could do.:rolleyes:

BigPapaPump68 said:
foreman rules whats ur problem? why ru actin like that like u know it all. Alls i wanted to know if 50mg a day was ne good. Thats it so get off my nuts
not one person here thinks your cycle is good.......so listen up dummy and do as you are told.

BigPapaPump68 said:
Im gonna stack wit equpoise too.
Wow.....you have no clue do you.

How do I have no clue? You dont know what the he'll ur talkin bout, u think im new at this LOL. I just joined this forum from the bb forum cuz a buddy of mine told me this one was better. You act like me just joining this forum as it were my first time takin steroids LOL. Get a life man, Stop tryin to act so tuff over a computer. Alls I wanted was other peoples advice, not Mr. Knowitall tryin to make me feel stupid cuz it aint workin. So again get a life and get off my nuts.

lol foreman tells it like he feels it bro. and in his defence the way you posted sounded like a 50mg ed winny cycle with some clen . imo oral winny sucks jmo dont go off on me. however i have had some success with the depot put in at the end of a cycle @ 50mgs ED for 5 weeks

BigPapaPump68 said:
How do I have no clue? You dont know what the he'll ur talkin bout, u think im new at this LOL. I just joined this forum from the bb forum cuz a buddy of mine told me this one was better. You act like me just joining this forum as it were my first time takin steroids LOL. Get a life man, Stop tryin to act so tuff over a computer. Alls I wanted was other peoples advice, not Mr. Knowitall tryin to make me feel stupid cuz it aint workin. So again get a life and get off my nuts.

Hey BPP, I feel you and even agree that there's no reason to trip wit cha over a question. I've been around here a short time and have seen and been on tha business end of some ole set tripp'n too.We are all adults and I was always raised to believe that grown men should conduct themselves as men, however I can not speak on another mans thing, but I got love for a lot of tha Homies here ,And you just gotta learn to not read certain post if you already peep their flavor as mad flawed. Homey everybody here don't play that " too hard ,gotta be on tha insult tip". Look at it as free entertaiment and keep it roll'n. Just remember , before someone can dis you, they had to first dis themselves, Thats Real. Good Luck in your cycle mello.

PS BTW I've had experience wit EQ/ Winny............. Results were kinda fly I gained 0 weight but got a bit stronger and my stamina was in turbo, Oh yeah and I was cut up like a sack of dope:laugh:

Back