• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Injections?????

section8

War Eagle
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How do you know where to inject and how? I'm still leary of injection, not that the needle itself bothers me but that I have never seen it done nor do I know anyone that injects to show or help. That is the only thing preventing me from steeping over to the dark side. Thanks in advance.

inject in the glute, its nothing to worry about

were to inject now thats a ? i ask myself alot. everybody says glutes, quads, delts.i have injected in the glutes,quads,delts,pecs,traps,lats,biceps,triceps,calves,and forearms . all without much problem. for me the easiest is quads, pecs,and calves as you can use both hands for these (one to steady with one to aspirate and plunge with) glutes are less painfull than all imo but a little tricky to reach if ur a big mofo. theres a helluva sticky on top of this page that gives you pin sizes for what muscle and so on and some great pics at spotinjections.com .unless u stick yourself in the eye it aint that bad lol.

section8 said:
How do you know where to inject and how? I'm still leary of injection, not that the needle itself bothers me but that I have never seen it done nor do I know anyone that injects to show or help. That is the only thing preventing me from steeping over to the dark side. Thanks in advance.

www.spotinjections.com

Thanks guys. I was always curious about this. I read the sticky at the top of the page, it just made it sound too easy.

FullGo your Lats? holly sh*t sounds like fun. Is this a misconseption, or does this really happen, ? is, when you inject in a certain muscle, will it make it grow faster? I've heard its not true, but what do any of you guys think?

yep lats are great. all of the bigger muscles lats,pecs ,quads, glutes are all painless injections. and i dont think spot injections help anything to grow faster. if it did my quads and pecs should be massive as these are my favorite places. i do the other muscles just for the sake of site rotation on ed or eod jabs.

Here really scare the shit out of yourself. Get a 25 x 1 pin and do the first injection in the upper Quad dead center. This way your first one you'll be avble to see and be able to hold the needle more study. My first injection was the quad. Hell now it's my favorite place to inject.

Not only that if you get a lump from that injection, just show your lady friend your thigh and tell her that Working out must be doing it's job.

Getbig82 said:
FullGo your Lats? holly sh*t sounds like fun. Is this a misconseption, or does this really happen, ? is, when you inject in a certain muscle, will it make it grow faster? I've heard its not true, but what do any of you guys think?

To be simply & blunt, spot injections wont make the injected muscle grow any quicker than others. Its just a great way to spread out the inject sites.

Post #4000, by the way. :thumb:

du510 said:
To be simply & blunt, spot injections wont make the injected muscle grow any quicker than others. Its just a great way to spread out the inject sites.

Post #4000, by the way. :thumb:
agreed and congrats

Back