• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Quite Disturbing

gococksDJS

Back from the dead
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Recently, I stumbled upon something that is disturbing to say the least. Some IMers are leading secret lives. "Fairy" is a term thrown around a lot, but these aren't your every day fairies. Observe....

Tough Old Man, who ends each post with PT which stands for Plenty Tough, or does it stand for Pink Trim, referring to the pink frilly lace that adorns his favorite tutu.

Next, we have Flex, who is the IM hitman. Or is he the IM Liberace? Two clicks of his magic red shoes and he's off to Fairy Land.

Now we come to Topolo, who is known for his "-------gay thread alert----" posts. Well, Topolo --------gay picture alert---------

Bringing up Topolo's rear (no suprise here) is Dale. How he got Mod status, I'll never know, but he's not one to oppose a little frilly lace, much like TOM.

.....and the only thing he adores more than Topolo's backdoor is a day at the lake.

I wish that it ended here, but it doesn't. Every board has one token thug. He's lazy, he's cocky, he's racist and he adorns his pearly whites with shitty, fake gold colored moldings so he can prove to the chicken heads that living at home with mommy and daddy doesn't mean you ain't gangsta. Yes, i'm referring to God hand....

Remember in Peter Pan when Tinkerbell was going to die unless Pan clapped his hands? Well, don't clap for these fairies. Enough gay for today...

Oopsie, I almost forgot the strongest 12 year old in the World. KEFE don't forget to work on your pirouette.

KEFE those socks do not go with that outfit, you get a zero and two snaps around the world.

I have nothing to say about this thread but...............DAYUM!!! :lol:

IML Gear Cream!
Son I thought I taught you to get all info 100% correct not 50% before posting. Now you have the pic of me right, but not what the PT stands for. The PT stands for ....... (P)erfect (T)itties

Back