• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gyno.........

Igor55

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How come gyno seems to happen to only what it seems to be ameteur body builders. Even if they take the correct PCT/dosage still risk of occuring. My real question is how come no body builders have gyno. Take Coleman for example, that guy for sure juices a shitload. No way he got 8 mr. olympias ina row and never loose a competition that he entered since like 97. Markus Ruhl is a huge alsomotherfucker that for sure takes roids all time, but no signs of gyno anywhere..
Its interesting how they take so much of steroids and nothing happens. Unless they have gyno surgeries im unaware about, thats just weird.
Prolly a stupid post, but ur opinions are respected.

musclepump said:
Huh? Coleman has lost since 97
Idk year to be exact, but hes won just bout every if not all competitions he was in..plus previous 8 consecutive mr. olympia...but hows he get away with no gyno?

Igor55 said:
Idk year to be exact, but hes won just bout every if not all competitions he was in..plus previous 8 consecutive mr. olympia...but hows he get away with no gyno?

Major doses of Femara, Arimidex and Nolva?

He lost to Gunter in 2002. Not since then, AFAIK.

Look at pics of Ronnie around 98 or 99 he had the worst gyno I have ever seen on stage.....Franco had it bad in 81.....hell lots of pros have it.

im sure if they are making a career out of BB they will spend the extra money to have the glands removed

IML Gear Cream!
Take a closer look at some of the pics in MD magazine. You could cut a diamond with some of those nipples.

I know Jay Cutler had gyno and had it removed a couple years back...I would bet most of those guys have got the glands removed.

Back