• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

17 Year Old Girl Sentenced To Death By Hanging

god hand

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Iran to hang teenage girl attacked by rapists
Sat. 07 Jan 2006

Iran Focus

Tehran, Iran, Jan. 07 ??? An Iranian court has sentenced a teenage rape victim to death by hanging after she weepingly confessed that she had unintentionally killed a man who had tried to rape both her and her niece.

The state-run daily Etemaad reported on Saturday that 18-year-old Nazanin confessed to stabbing one of three men who had attacked the pair along with their boyfriends while they were spending some time in a park west of the Iranian capital in March 2005.

Nazanin, who was 17 years old at the time of the incident, said that after the three men started to throw stones at them, the two girls??? boyfriends quickly escaped on their motorbikes leaving the pair helpless.

She described how the three men pushed her and her 16-year-old niece Somayeh onto the ground and tried to rape them, and said that she took out a knife from her pocket and stabbed one of the men in the hand.

As the girls tried to escape, the men once again attacked them, and at this point, Nazanin said, she stabbed one of the men in the chest. The teenage girl, however, broke down in tears in court as she explained that she had no intention of killing the man but was merely defending herself and her younger niece from rape, the report said.

The court, however, issued on Tuesday a sentence for Nazanin to be hanged to death.

Last week, a court in the city of Rasht, northern Iran, sentenced Delara Darabi to death by hanging charged with murder when she was 17 years old. Darabi has denied the charges.

In August 2004, Iran???s Islamic penal system sentenced a 16-year-old girl, Atefeh Rajabi, to death after a sham trial, in which she was accused of committing ???acts incompatible with chastity???.

The teenage victim had no access to a lawyer at any stage and efforts by her family to retain one were to no avail. Atefeh personally defended herself and told the religious judge that he should punish those who force women into adultery, not the victims. She was eventually hanged in public in the northern town of Neka.

Good to see someone keeps there women in line.

Just another reason why the Muslim faith is the anus of religion.

Religion has done nothing but kill people and start wars.

Steele20 said:
Religion has done nothing but kill people and start wars.
Mankind is what kills people and starts wars. You think if you took away religion, there would be no killing? No struggle for power and territory? No war? You, my friend, are very wrong.

gococksDJS said:
Mankind is what kills people and starts wars. You think if you took away religion, there would be no killing? No struggle for power and territory? No war? You, my friend, are very wrong.

No what I'm saying is that there would be less killing and less wars. I am right.

Steele20 said:
No what I'm saying is that there would be less killing and less wars. I am right.
This is like saying without hookers, there would be no AIDS. Hookers aren't the only ones that transmit AIDS, you know.

gococksDJS said:
This is like saying without hookers, there would be less AIDS.

No, it's nothing like saying that. Fixed it for you

Steele20 said:
Okay so what has it done? List only facts.
It makes us ashamed of our bodies

It gives us reasons to hate people

If you are a young cute boy it gives you a great chance of being raped ( good loving) by a priest

It keeps people seperated and full of fear

DOMS said:
Most people only need the facts, not religion, to hate other people.
I think hate can be achieved without "facts" ;)

DOMS said:
Medicine and the sciences originate (or at least had great advancement) in religion. That's just off the top of my head.

Medicine is created in a lab, not a bible

gococksDJS said:

It would probably be worse, some people need religion to keep themselves in check...the fear of god..........

Robert DiMaggio said:
What do you expect in a fucked up country like Iran.

BANNED!

DOMS said:
The field of medicine, dumbshit.

No, you stupid fucking moron. Science did not come from a bible and neither did the field of medicine. Jesus making the blind see is in no way "the field of medicine". Medicine comes from a lab, not a bible. You my friend have never gone to college, you're to stupid.

min0 lee said:
It would probably be worse, some people need religion to keep themselves in check...the fear of god..........

It doesn't matter if it would make it worse. The point is it kills now.

Back