• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I love this

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
From another site.

Im sick and tired of not getting good results!
Im getting sick and tired of busting my ass in the gym day after day and not seeing great results. I know im only 19, but if I have my diet and training are good why cant I just start my 1st cycle? I know if my test levels are threw the roof at my age, but wont roids just give me that extra boost? The only factor is that I weigh 265 and I dont wanna waste my money on the stuff and it dosent work. If I had my mind set on a using juice what should I start off with? What changes would I see by June?Thanks alot guys

Tough Old Man said:
From another site.

Im getting sick and tired of busting my ass in the gym day after day and not seeing great results. I know im only 19, but if I have my diet and training are good why cant I just start my 1st cycle? I know if my test levels are threw the roof at my age, but wont roids just give me that extra boost? The only factor is that I weigh 265 and I dont wanna waste my money on the stuff and it dosent work. If I had my mind set on a using juice what should I start off with? What changes would I see by June?Thanks alot guys

diet seems great. :rolleyes:

Tough Old Man said:
From another site.

Lazy bitch has been working out a week.

Tough Old Man said:
From another site.

i'd love to see this fat idiot do a cycle and have the worst estrogen aromatsin ... thats one reason!!!

Tough Old Man said:
From another site.

Some 19 year old fat kid virgin who wants to try and lose his virginity this summer and wants to rush it no matter what the cost.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

plus jackass probably thinks that roids will make him lose weight which they dont except one and he's too much of an amature to use it

Tough Old Man said:
From another site.

Retards like this are all over the net, they are the norm not the exception.

Garrrhhh!

I hear that using Hydroxycut as a suppository is really effective. :rolleyes:

Witmaster said:

Your dogs ears are the perfect size for a peice of lunch meat.... mmm on sprouted grain bread....

Witmaster said:

werd. dude losing weight is tuff, i got like a million reason's why i want to lose some lbs. and tuffen up but not for roids. that's illegal, and stupid. i heard it makes your psycho, and shit. really werid, too tuff to hit the gym shouldn't be in the olympics or any sport for that matter... do it natural and you know you will come out looking a lot better!!

IML Gear Cream!
get some good music and think of having that cake when your done!

Back