• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Jerky, anyone?

Smoo_lord

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi all, I am back into training after about a 6 month hiatus due to reasons i dont wish to discuss, but all I can say is that the first few workouts were hard but now I am loving it all again..

Now back onto eating, I have found a product which i believe to be a decent protein meal. Obviously I would prefer to have real source of protein, such as chicken or turkey, but this one seems ok for the emergency situations, hell its better to eat then not right?

the stats are

Per 100g
Energy 1420kj
Protein 70.8g
Fat total 4.5g
sat fat 1.8g
carb 3.2g
of which sugar 1g
sodium 2100mg

Now i know some of you will look at the sodium level and almost have a heart attack, but bear in mind that you only eat a 25g serve, or one packet so it is quatered. also My work sells it so i can get the stuff really cheap and it tastes pretty good to boot.

Are there any really bad things about eating this occasionally, say once a week??

THanks in advance guys and keep up the good work

Sorry bout that, I must learn to check stuff before new thread. Anyway i found what i wanted in other thread

Just drink alot of water. I hunt and have excess meat that I turn to jerkey. Its loaded with protien and low on fat and carbs it makes a good snack.

zip said:
Just drink alot of water. I hunt and have excess meat that I turn to jerkey. Its loaded with protien and low on fat and carbs it makes a good snack.
I do the same when I have extra!

Back