• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Doggcrapp Training

Status
Not open for further replies.
TOM: I used to protect this shit, but seriously why? I mean yes I do care but damn this stuff works good, and it has been posted all over the place then tryed to be removed. Dante himself has said this stuff is old and doesn't set his trainees programs up like this anymore.

Mudge said:
He gave out bits and peices, then someone he claims he was training started pumping it as his own program - that is what he says.

Since he is a trainer, and taylors his program to specific people, obviously a generic prigram wasn't his style. His training had also changed through the ages.

I haven't kept up to date honestly and wasn't aware that him and IRON MAN were at odds.

Mudge I feel more sorry for Dante more than anything at this point and hope that some day he realizes he was wrong in the way he acted towards me.He wants some form of credit for my training system. He's under the impression that I stole rest-pause training from him and its just not so. I developed my rest-pause technique from Mike Mentzer out a Joe Weider book many years ago and perfected my own version that was user friendly. Mike Mentzer was a brilliant man but he left his roots in his older age and began to hurt more than help. I trained for two straight years with various forms of rest-pause and realized it's very bad for over-training the CNS and must be approached with dilligence.

I used to be a muscle mag junky.I will openly admit to that fact with no form of embarrasment.OKAY MAYBE A LITTLE..:laugh: I spent quite a bit of money on books as well. I went to the book store and read books/mags on bodybuilding as often as possible. But, I can honesty say 99% of the articles were "JOHNNY ONE NOTE" or complete "GARBAGE" and "LIES". The stuff that worked was put into the IRONMAN "HIT," and the stuff that failed was discarded. No need in trying something a second time around if it never worked the first time regardless of what others might preach. It took me along time to perfect my routine but once it was done I was finally content...Guess what??? I never read muscle mags anymore. No need in trying to fix something that aint broke. :bulb:

RippedNYLifter said:
TOM: I used to protect this shit, but seriously why? I mean yes I do care but damn this stuff works good, and it has been posted all over the place then tryed to be removed. Dante himself has said this stuff is old and doesn't set his trainees programs up like this anymore.
go fuck yourself asshole. you can't getr me banned like you did at intense muscle asshole.

IRON MAN'S TRAINING IS 10 TIMES THAT OF DANTE'S

muchingout3tx.gif

Tough Old Man said:
go fuck yourself asshole. you can't getr me banned like you did at intense muscle asshole.

There is a forum named "Intense Muscle Asshole"? Someone has to tell topolo and min0.

What are you talking about? I didn't get anyone banned anyplace.

I feel like 1/2 a fag for reading this crap

Dude, I'm not sucking anyone. I posted up some DC articles damn. Go ahead post all his adresses your only hurting Dante not me. I really don't see what your problem is, and why you arer acting so immature/paranoid. Now the real question who did I supposedly ban on IM what was your username?

IML Gear Cream!
RippedNYLifter said:
Dude, I'm not sucking anyone. I posted up some DC articles damn. Go ahead post all his adresses your only hurting Dante not me. I really don't see what your problem is, and why you arer acting so immature/paranoid. Now the real question who did I supposedly ban on IM what was your username?
Do yourself a favor and do patronize me. just stay clear of me asshole or i'll fucking hunt your ass down.

I just want to know why out off all people you hold such a big grudge against ME. Calm down dude, I'm just wondering what I did over at IM to offend you so badly. If you would like we take this to pms

RippedNYLifter said:
I just want to know why out off all people you hold such a big grudge against ME. Calm down dude, I'm just wondering what I did over at IM to offend you so badly. If you would like we take this to pms
this is so easy. Big a and Dante promised to go to every site that iron man's on and start shit to try and get him banned. well it's not going to happen here at I/M. Robert is a smart person who does well with his business and doubt that he's going to let anyone come over to his site and tear someone down neverless one of his moderators.

Now if your not part of dante's group trhen i apologise. but keep dantes threads off here and let dante register and post his own if he chooses to.

Now hopefully we have an understanding.

Tough

ForemanRules said:
I feel like 1/2 a fag for reading this crap
Trust me.....you always were before that. Now hush, the show is on.

muchingout3tx.gif

Tough Old Man said:
this is so easy. Big a and Dante promised to go to every site that iron man's on and start shit to try and get him banned. well it's not going to happen here at I/M. Robert is a smart person who does well with his business and doubt that he's going to let anyone come over to his site and tear someone down neverless one of his moderators.

Now if your not part of dante's group trhen i apologise. but keep dantes threads off here and let dante register and post his own if he chooses to.

Tough
You've got me all wrong bro, I'm glad we got that cleared up:rocker:

Dante did a pretty good job of getting David Henry into shape...he just placed second at the IRON MAN, ironically enough! :thumb:

gopro said:
Dante did a pretty good job of getting David Henry into shape...he just placed second at the IRON MAN, ironically enough! :thumb:
There's no doubt that Dante's training is at the top of the list somewhere. Just wasn't for me. Personally I could grow a lot bigger with your training then Dante's. So for me I put your training ahead of his.

IRON MAN said:
Credit goest to Dante for helping Henry into shape..:clapping:

Tell Dante that IRON MAN aka "IRONMAN" said to keep up the good work by teaching others to lift heavier on a continual basis with compound movements on a 3 day week program.He has some good ideas about training.:thumb:

I thought you said he stole his ideas on training from you? Now you are giving him props? :confused:

Tough Old Man said:
LOOK YOU WANT TO SUCK DANTE'S DICK GO FOR IT. i'LL GIVE YOU HIS SAN DIEGO ADDRESS.

Now you and that steroid selling prick stay away for I/M before I post some of his fucking cyber-right emails.

Tough

Seriously why do I have emails coming to my email box saying "Dante you better go look at this stuff"--I dont want to be over here tougholdman--but you make me have to sign up and reply to your posts. Im starting to think your schizophrenic tough old man. You apologize to me in PMS at pro muscle. You say you are burying the hatchet publically and then I get emails today saying "hey this guy is ripping on you"

A)dont ever call me a steroid selling prick--ever--dont make stuff up that everyone online knows isnt true because your mad at something else. My cyber-rights emails to you--god damn you make the biggest thing about this tough old man. Do you know how many people email me a day? I should of just deleted your emails. let me bottom line if for everyone (gee once again)--tough old man emailed me and told me what he does (he lives in mexico)--I pretty much said "looks ok" or "i wouldnt do that at your age" and maybe some other token statements for the reason TOM to go to the next email. I answered your emails about training and what you were personally doing as politely and quickly as I could and you are complaining about that?

IML Gear Cream!
Tough Old Man said:

Tough

Where do you make this shit up? I promised to go to every site that iron man is on and start shit? The only reason this is my second post on this site is because my freind I think your delusional. Rippednylifter I dont know who you are but I really dont want my stuff posted over here at all, just because of what you see happening right now.

Im asking the moderators of this site to please remove anything that has to do with my training. Including the cuts and pastes rippednybodybuilder put up please. Ironman and I had a disagreement on some certain things (thats known)---regardless I respect what he is trying to accomplish and in no way whatsoever want my stuff over here on this site causing these kind of arguments or (competing/interfering) in what I feel is (his turf) for lack of better words. You can see right here what happens--it becomes a huge battle (and I hate drama and dont want it). Ironman has some unique ideas of his own and I hope he continues on with those paths. There are things as stated previously(between him and I) that he knows I dont understand or agree with, maybe with time we will iron them out....in fact that would make me much happier. If tougholdman can stop going Sybil here then I dont get the emails I have to respond to. Again I ask that any and all DC cut and pastes be removed if possible and I would like tougholdmans post above labeling me as something that everyone and their brother knows Im obviously not removed--thanks

DOGGCRAPP said:
A)dont ever call me a steroid selling prick--
Yes I could have choosen other words to used but I didn't and but I want apologize to you. I'll go back and delete that part and that's it.

It didn't take you long to send your buddies over here to try and tear down Iron Man did it by having them start posting your training. How do I know this by your coment just made. You got a lot of emails from guys. Right the guys you sent over. Go away

tougholdman--I didnt send anyone over here, christ im a 37 year old man my freind, I dont play these foolish games--I know you have some paranoia going on--I dont even know what to say to you because your sane one minute and off your rocker the next. I dont know who rippednybodybuilder is (maybe he can clue us both in)--I dont have control of every guy on the net tom that is going to cut and paste 5-6 year old articles from me from CFP im sorry. And if it isnt rippednybodybuilder your talking about "tearing down ironman" please tell me what screen name your referring to so I can see what your leading to please.

Ironman to answer your question in this post why i asked all other sites to delete all my past writings and articles--its because of this stuff right here. I cant stand the arguing (and Ill take no arguing over "more publicity or notoriety" any day of the week)--as I started all this for the exact reasons you did--to help people

DOGGCRAPP said:
Im asking the moderators of this site to please remove anything that has to do with my training. Including the cuts and pastes rippednybodybuilder put up please. Ironman and I had a disagreement on some certain things (thats known)---regardless I respect what he is trying to accomplish and in no way whatsoever want my stuff over here on this site causing these kind of arguments or (competing/interfering) in what I feel is (his turf) for lack of better words. You can see right here what happens--it becomes a huge battle (and I hate drama and dont want it). Ironman has some unique ideas of his own and I hope he continues on with those paths. There are things as stated previously(between him and I) that he knows I dont understand or agree with, maybe with time we will iron them out....in fact that would make me much happier. If tougholdman can stop going Sybil here then I dont get the emails I have to respond to. Again I ask that any and all DC cut and pastes be removed if possible and I would like tougholdmans post above labeling me as something that everyone and their brother knows Im obviously not removed--thanks
I removed my part. But you need to read the entire thread as I was on your side until that fucker wouldn't stop. That's when i figured they were here for a reason and that was to tarnish Iron Man. Where these assholes came from and who sent them last night to start three post, who knows.

Tough

DOGGCRAPP said:
tougholdman--I didnt send anyone over here, christ im a 37 year old man my freind, I dont play these foolish games--I know you have some paranoia going on--I dont even know what to say to you because your sane one minute and off your rocker the next. I dont know who rippednybodybuilder is (maybe he can clue us both in)--I dont have control of every guy on the net tom that is going to cut and paste 5-6 year old articles from me from CFP im sorry. And if it isnt rippednybodybuilder your talking about "tearing down ironman" please tell me what screen name your referring to so I can see what your leading to please.

Ironman to answer your question in this post why i asked all other sites to delete all my past writings and articles--its because of this stuff right here. I cant stand the arguing (and Ill take no arguing over "more publicity or notoriety" any day of the week)--as I started all this for the exact reasons you did--to help people
Dante re3ad my threads. I was telling them not to post your training for various reasons. I made the statement that if you want your training posted here to have Dante come over and post it so you could back up your training.

One thing I did learn from you last year was not to put of any part of your training as I my put it up wrong. So I backed you though 99% of this thread and the other two in regards to people posting your training.

well tom i kind of got lost via your first messages in this post with your accusations in the latter pages

I want Ironman to do his thing and I dont want to be over here--bottom line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back