• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Describe a violent scene with an IM member

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Invent and describe a violent scene where an IM member gets really hurt. :bounce:

I was driving down the road when a blue bunny ran in front of me. I could tell from the "thud" that I had made contact. By the time I could stop, turn around and return to where the accident had occurred, a group of vultures had already descended and were picking at the remains. Within minutes, only a few bone fragments and a pool of blood remained on the road.

PETAad1-248x389.png

i was driving as usual and a blue bunny comes out of nowhere and it was too late as i ran over it.

That my friends, is called roadkill.

One day I saw a Blue Bunny so I smashed it in the head with a mallet and ate it's brains. I then waited 3 hours, shit the brains back into it's skull and sent it on it's merry way. When it got 4 feet away I shot it, in the face, Dick Cheney style.

Damn V.... Must feel good to be back, eh?

I pick an IM member who thinks themselves to be
the most beautiful, handsome, special, intelligent
gift to humanity...

And in a dark alley (a place where they have no control)
I wait... I beat them within an inch of their life, up close
and personal...
And permanently disfigure them...

:(

IML Gear Cream!
The Monkey Man said:
gift to humanity...

and personal...

:eek:

tyrone%20biggums.jpg

LexusGS said:
Vieope Welcome to IM!:thumb:
Then Lexus is going down the street in his favorite car. Snow does frighten him, he loves snow, he keeps his car fast, fast as the wind. But the wind sometimes becomes tornadoes and now he doesnt remember when the car started to spin. This is the future, now most goods are transportted by pressurized tunnels under the streets, luckily under this street it is nothing inflammable, it is nothing hazardous, so when a crack appeared in the street before the spinning car, Lexus could barely see it but he found the flow of pressurized peanuts coming out as a geyser was quite amusing. Overhead a plane carrying elephants just opened its door by accident. Lexus doesnt like gray snow.

The Monkey Man said:
gift to humanity...

and personal...

Too bad monkey is a pathetic weakling that would get beat down by an 80 year old hobo.

BigDyl said:
Too bad monkey is a pathetic weakling that would get beat down by an 80 year old hobo.

Lets not confuse your feelings of violence with your attraction to me :(

The Monkey Man said:
Lets not confuse your feelings of violence with your attraction to me :(

:bawling:

BigDyl said:

And why pick on T.O.M. anyway? - :shrug:

Back