• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Phera Plex

Addiction

No Pain No Gain
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Seems to be on the D.L. around here. Just curious, has anyone tried it yet? Planning to? I think im gonna give it a go soon.

Addiction said:
Seems to be on the D.L. around here. Just curious, has anyone tried it yet? Planning to? I think im gonna give it a go soon.
I have 4 bottles of it. Its decent stuff.

From what i understand it it similar to Ergomax but abit stronger. It also will give you some water, not dry gains.

i did a cycle of ax the gain cycle kit plus phera plex,and all the stuff i was suppose to take to do the cycle.and i didn't get no gains.thats just me.its kinda sad.i wanted to get the gains everybody was talking about.but for me,doesn't live up to the hype.i want my money back for the whole cycle.just my most recent,past experience.good luck to you though.hope it works for you

diablomex said:
i did a cycle of ax the gain cycle kit plus phera plex,and all the stuff i was suppose to take to do the cycle.and i didn't get no gains.thats just me.its kinda sad.i wanted to get the gains everybody was talking about.but for me,doesn't live up to the hype.i want my money back for the whole cycle.just my most recent,past experience.good luck to you though.hope it works for you
What did your diet look like? Im pretty sure it was something wrong with your diet and lifting routine rather than the product.

Guru said:
What did your diet look like? Im pretty sure it was something wrong with your diet and lifting routine rather than the product.
I agree, something was way wrong here.....unless your topolo....hehehe

Guru said:
diet????come on ,man.i did all my research,got all the supplements i needed to get.to do this cycle. preloaded on hawthorn berries and milk thistle for 2 weeks ,before i started the cycle.did the cycle while taking all my support supplements .pct nolva,rebound,retain,and perfect cycle.and still taking support supplements , till i finished the cyle.as for working out.i workout 6 days a week.so,what could i have done wrong.you wanna believe in this product soo much,of course something gotta be wrong with my routine.im 30 yrs old,been working out for over 3 yrs now.been doing this off and on for a long time.but this time,has been the longest , and the most seriously ive been working out.started out around 190lbs and now around 265lbs.im not super cut up like those bodybuilders. my body is pretty tight.but i guess i look thick.not fat.but like everybody else, i could use more work in the midsection.im just like everyone else,never satisfied.anyways, i guess im just trying to say that im not a newbie.im just saying that it didnt work for me.

diablomex said:
diet????come on ,man.i did all my research,got all the supplements i needed to get.to do this cycle. preloaded on hawthorn berries and milk thistle for 2 weeks ,before i started the cycle.did the cycle while taking all my support supplements .pct nolva,rebound,retain,and perfect cycle.and still taking support supplements , till i finished the cyle.as for working out.i workout 6 days a week.so,what could i have done wrong.you wanna believe in this product soo much,of course something gotta be wrong with my routine.im 30 yrs old,been working out for over 3 yrs now.been doing this off and on for a long time.but this time,has been the longest , and the most seriously ive been working out.started out around 190lbs and now around 265lbs.im not super cut up like those bodybuilders. my body is pretty tight.but i guess i look thick.not fat.but like everybody else, i could use more work in the midsection.im just like everyone else,never satisfied.anyways, i guess im just trying to say that im not a newbie.im just saying that it didnt work for me.
He didn't ask about suppliments, PCT or routine. I think he was refering to diet..ie.protein, calories, carbs......You MUST increase you cal intake by a lot to take full advantage of these supps.

Addiction said:
He didn't ask about suppliments, PCT or routine. I think he was refering to diet..ie.protein, calories, carbs......You MUST increase you cal intake by a lot to take full advantage of these supps.
oh,sorry.if that was the case.i was the protien and calorie intake.i was hoping,it could improve,what i already got.

diablomex said:
You didnt answer my question. I asked about diet not supps. And also sometimes working out 6 days per week is over doing it.
Getting back to my point. If you did not eat correctly you would gain nothing and see nothing. What did your diet Look like?

If you were not eating enough calories and not consuming 2xBW in protein than you will not see anything. So please explain this so we can see what the problem was.

Guru said:
You didnt answer my question. I asked about diet not supps. And also sometimes working out 6 days per week is over doing it.
Getting back to my point. If you did not eat correctly you would gain nothing and see nothing. What did your diet Look like?

If you were not eating enough calories and not consuming 2xBW in protein than you will not see anything. So please explain this so we can see what the problem was.
you gotta be kidding me.so your telling me if you dont eat enough or take enough protien,that the product is not going to work.thats funny,why buy something,if something else is really putting on lbs.if you pay a lot money on a product,it shouldnt work.unless, i take alot of protien.so why even buy the product.i might as well just take the protien.because thats what is really putting on the wieght.so if i buy steroids,the steriods wont work.unless i eat so much,and take so much protien.you know what, i did that with xfactor.and i couldnt tell what really did the job the protien or the xfactor.anyways i did all that, on this product.iwas taking 100%optimum whey.and i know how,to take it.as calories go im not all that hip on counting calories.im not on the jenny craig program.you just dont wanna hear ,that it didnt work for someone,sorry,buddy,it didnt work for me.i ate good ,worked out hard,and did everything i was suppose to do,on this cycle.sorry if you dont believe me

IML Gear Cream!
to ax reps

if your the rep for ax,i want my money back.or give me something better,with all the things or products to do a whole cycle.where i dont need to buy anything else to do the whole cycle.from begining to end.thank you

diablomex said:
you gotta be kidding me.so your telling me if you dont eat enough or take enough protien,that the product is not going to work.

Its not going to be even close to its full potential so yes if you do not eat enough or consume enough protein, PP or any other steroid for that matter will not provide decent gains.

Not to be an asshole but just the fact that you said this, maybe you should just stick to protein and food. This is just common sense.

Guru said:
Its not going to be even close to its full potential so yes if you do not eat enough or consume enough protein, PP or any other steroid for that matter will not provide decent gains.

Not to be an asshole but just the fact that you said this, maybe you should just stick to protein and food. This is just common sense.

i dont think your an asshole.im just trying to express my own experience.like i said, i did the whey protien route on top of everything else.just didnt work for me. i seen a post on another site; big ass thick dude,i checked all his post and threads.he seemed like he knew what he was doing.did a couple of cycles of other things.anyways, he was doing a log on superdrol.. and from the looks of it,and what he said.it didnt do nothing for him.and he did everything he was suppose to do.like me.but it didnt do it for him.it happens.
i still want my money back.the cycle for me ,sucked.

diablomex said:
i dont think your an asshole.im just trying to express my own experience.like i said, i did the whey protien route on top of everything else.just didnt work for me. i seen a post on another site; big ass thick dude,i checked all his post and threads.he seemed like he knew what he was doing.did a couple of cycles of other things.anyways, he was doing a log on superdrol.. and from the looks of it,and what he said.it didnt do nothing for him.and he did everything he was suppose to do.like me.but it didnt do it for him.it happens.
i still want my money back.the cycle for me ,sucked.
I see, well Im sorry to hear it didnt work for you. Better luck next time :)

diablomex said:
you gotta be kidding me.so your telling me if you dont eat enough or take enough protien,that the product is not going to work.thats funny,why buy something,if something else is really putting on lbs.if you pay a lot money on a product,it shouldnt work.unless, i take alot of protien.so why even buy the product.i might as well just take the protien.because thats what is really putting on the wieght.so if i buy steroids,the steriods wont work.unless i eat so much,and take so much protien.you know what, i did that with xfactor.and i couldnt tell what really did the job the protien or the xfactor.anyways i did all that, on this product.iwas taking 100%optimum whey.and i know how,to take it.as calories go im not all that hip on counting calories.im not on the jenny craig program.you just dont wanna hear ,that it didnt work for someone,sorry,buddy,it didnt work for me.i ate good ,worked out hard,and did everything i was suppose to do,on this cycle.sorry if you dont believe me

:attitude: :haha: That has to be the funniest thing I've ever seen written about diet and taking either PH's or AAS. "You mean you have to eat more when taking this?? " Dude, you don't know anything about muscle building and protein synthesis if that's the case. No one here is a AX rep and neither am I. When you take Phera Plex or any other supplement like it, you are just increasing the ability of your body to produce LBM. Thats like throwing nitrous on a car and hitting the button with no gas in and being pissed off at the nitrous......Do some serious research. Most guys here have been lifting for WELL over 3 year continously and I can guarantee that in three years you didn't go from 190-265 and stay lean....whats your BF%?

hater

strikern40015 said:
:attitude: :haha: That has to be the funniest thing I've ever seen written about diet and taking either PH's or AAS. "You mean you have to eat more when taking this?? " Dude, you don't know anything about muscle building and protein synthesis if that's the case. No one here is a AX rep and neither am I. When you take Phera Plex or any other supplement like it, you are just increasing the ability of your body to produce LBM. Thats like throwing nitrous on a car and hitting the button with no gas in and being pissed off at the nitrous......Do some serious research. Most guys here have been lifting for WELL over 3 year continously and I can guarantee that in three years you didn't go from 190-265 and stay lean....whats your BF%?

im glad ,that you think im funny.listen to yourself,smarta.....i did do the research.and im sorry , i didnt run my cycle to your liking.i'll check with you next time , i take a vitamen.and i never said that i stayed lean.im not fat.anyways if you can read.you could see what i said about that.i never claimed to be super cut up.but i do got some.make sure you read the whole thread before you make a comment,jacka.......just another person mad,because they cant believe that the product, didnt work for me.actualy,now i think about it.i did stay pretty lean along the way.hater.

Active roids aren't like creatine or something. If you are doing everything right and gain nothing.. you are quite unique.

Pheraplex should provide decent gains if you run a decent dose for 4 weeks and then do a good PCT.

drew.haynes said:
Active roids aren't like creatine or something. If you are doing everything right and gain nothing.. you are quite unique.

Pheraplex should provide decent gains if you run a decent dose for 4 weeks and then do a good PCT.

if they were i couldnt tell.all i felt was,the side affects.

IML Gear Cream!
:attitude: One, I'm not mad, Two, I believe whole heartedly that it didn't work for you because you didn't do what you were suppose to, Three don't be a pussy an not type Jackass or Dumbass when you mean too..There's other websites for that girly shit....:attitude:

strikern40015 said:
:attitude: One, I'm not mad, Two, I believe whole heartedly that it didn't work for you because you didn't do what you were suppose to, Three don't be a pussy an not type Jackass or Dumbass when you mean too..There's other websites for that girly shit....:attitude:

no pussy here,bro.and i didnt know what goes and doesnt go on this website.thats why i typed it.all that shit talking,i sure would like it,if you told me that to my face.but all well.i dont need to hear all that girly attitude.only usefull advice or maybe recommend a better product.thank you

:offtopic:

to the reading impaired,that doesnt read the whole thread ,before posting a comment

and here we go again.another lame that cant believe the product didnt work for someone.and i DID DO EVERYTHING I WAS SUPPOSE TO DO ON THAT CYCLE.last time,im gonna say it.and last time i write on this thread,about this product or products.so laters ,
:lame:

Back