• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AAS and recovery from muscle injury

largepkg

Dookie
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was recently involved in the Let It Fly 4 on 4 Flag Football Championship in Jax, Florida. I hadn't played in quite some time. The weather was cold as hell and we had a lot of time between games to get stiff. Anyway, after 7 games and a runner up finish I came away with two pulled hamstrings and two pulled groins.

My question is pretty straight forward. Will any AAS help in the recovery of either muscle pulls or tendon strains? I'm not interested in doing this myself as I am recovering very quickly. It just seems logical to me that they would help in recovery since they increase protein synthesis which would speed muscle recovery, right?

Just throwing it out there for discussion.

It will speed up musclar injuries a great deal but will not aid in tendon or ligament healing....EQ or Deca might help but I'm not really sure about that.

ForemanRules said:
It will speed up musclar injuries a great deal but will not aid in tendon or ligament healing....EQ or Deca might help but I'm not really sure about that.

Are you aware if doctors would prescribe this as a treatment to a muscle injury?

largepkg said:
Are you aware if doctors would prescribe this as a treatment to a muscle injury?
doubt it

largepkg said:
When I tore my chest I asked my Doctor for some steroids to speed the healing....he said no way!!! If you were on a pro sports team then I'm sure it's common to get any drug you want.....but in the real world it dosent seem to work that way too often.

Back