• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How Enron worked the President

Pepper

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is an interesting bit of information that you don't hear much about.

A... Enron's chairman did meet with the president and the vice president in the Oval Office.

B.. Enron gave $420,000 to the president's party over three years.

C.. It donated $100,000 to the president's inauguration festivities.

D.. The Enron chairman stayed at the White House 11 times.

E.. The corporation had access to the administration at its highest level and even enlisted the Commerce and State Departments to grease deals for it.

F.. The taxpayer-supported Export-Import Bank subsidized Enron for more than $600 million in just one transaction. Scandalous!!

G.BUT the president under whom all this happened WASN'T George W. Bush.

SURPRISE...It was Bill Clinton!

Pepper said:

E.. The corporation had access to the administration at its highest level and even enlisted the Commerce and State Departments to grease deals for it.

Name one of the deals.

Well cut and paste a deal, then. :)

I don't think the Enron or Halliburton things are really big deals wrt one person, it is the system that is fucked, but that is my opinion.

Pepper said:

cuz Dubya is two stupid!

Hey, topolo is chyming in.

Typical.Liberal said:
cuz Dubya is two stupid!

Robert please ban Pepper for creating an alias which is forbidden on this site.

Thanks.

Dale Mabry said:
Well cut and paste a deal, then. :)

I don't think the Enron or Halliburton things are really big deals wrt one person, it is the system that is fucked, but that is my opinion.

All I know is the accounting rules changes are a major pain in the ass. It is unbelievable the impact a few people in one accounting firm had on the entire industry.

(It's not me, btw, BigDyl)

I think we all topol-know who it is.

Pepper said:

A... Enron's chairman did meet with the president and the vice president in the Oval Office.

F.. The taxpayer-supported Export-Import Bank subsidized Enron for more than $600 million in just one transaction. Scandalous!!

They are all crooks.

I think the savings and loans scandel was worse though.

IML Gear Cream!
America is a PLUTOCRACY, both the Republicans and Democrats are to blame for this.

ForemanRules said:
America is a PLUTOCRACY, both the Republicans and Democrats are to blame for this.

I blame your mother for hatching you.

There is no difference in the USA between the 'Democrats' and 'Republicans', you are an oligarghy. Face up to it and start revolting.

Nick+ said:
There is no difference in the USA between the 'Democrats' and 'Republicans', you are an oligarghy. Face up to it and start revolting.

You and the French are revolting enough as it is.

DOMS said:
You and the French are revolting enough as it is.

Yes and I predicted it would be you who would come up with such a a great response. Asshole.

Nick+ said:
Yes and I predicted it would be you who would come up with such a a great response. Asshole.

France was brought to it's knees by a thousand angry muslims teens. :laugh:

Nick+ said:

We're not the French. Every problem doesn't require overthrowing the government. If it gets bad enough, things will change. This is your queue to say, "Things are already bad enough." Well, they're not. It's only that bad in the minds of liberal extremists.

Here in the real world, I pull a nice wage, I'm increasing my income year after year (far above inflation), I'm saving for my retirement, and the man isn't keeping me down. Life is good. As a matter of fact, life here is far better than pretty much anywhere else in the world.

In the words of "Sean Connery": Suck it.

IML Gear Cream!
Pepper said:

I'm glad this makes you so happy when tax payers money is wasted like this... :thumb:

Back