• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Probiotics

mpotok

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I been having digestive system issues most of my life and they have been acting up most recently (25 yrs old) and am about to have some test run.

I also had many issues when I was younger and was on alot of antibiotics.

In the mean time, beucase of these issues my doctor suggest I might want to try to use probiotics.

Can anyone point out some of the best brands to buy or what I should be looking for in a good blend.

He did not have much information and I told him I had a few sources I could check for both of us.

Thanks,

mpotok said:
I been having digestive system issues most of my life and they have been acting up most recently (25 yrs old) and am about to have some test run.

I also had many issues when I was younger and was on alot of antibiotics.

In the mean time, beucase of these issues my doctor suggest I might want to try to use probiotics.

Can anyone point out some of the best brands to buy or what I should be looking for in a good blend.

He did not have much information and I told him I had a few sources I could check for both of us.

Thanks,
I cant point you in any direction bro but I wish you the best. That has got to pe a pain in the ass.

Guru said:
I cant point you in any direction bro but I wish you the best. That has got to pe a pain in the ass.

Yes, it sucks very much. I have read many of the articles and post on this site and see other people have some sort of IBS or of the like issues.

Hopefully I will find out the severity of mine, but I know it makes me uncomfortable 24/7 and it has effected most aspects of my life for a long time now.

I have just learned to live with it.

Anyways, still looking for a good brand supplement to try. I would really appriciate if anyone can give me a name, link, or a mixture.

Thanks,

What are your symptoms? You can PM me if you wish instead. I have a history of digestive issues myself and for the first time in years, it's under control.

I had a problem a while back and probiotics worked wonders for me. My problem was just feeling like throwing up whenever I ate for some reason. That's a major problem when you're trying to bulk. The doctors didn't help any and I found a book on probiotics and read up on it. I was sold on it and tried it out. This stuff is not cheap but as far as probiotics go they are the best IMO. Certainly wouldn't hurt to try them. I think back to how I was then compared to now where I'm eating 5,500cal. a day and am still hungry.:)

http://www.natren.com/

Thx guys,

Hey Jodi, good to talk to you, been reading your post since I joined this site a long time ago. Believed you looked at my first shot at a diet almsot two (2) years ago, lol. Thanks alot.

Since then I have went down from 260 (bf ?) to 220 (bf 18 %, currently). I been doing it in cycles, but with my abdominal pains and depression issues I have not got down to my current goal of 200 lb (8 to 10 % BF) yet. I still consistatly eat healthy and work out reguargless if I am loseing or not.

I will get there sooner or later, hopefully by summer. Have some trainers at my gym who are really impressed with what I know from reading this site who are now my workout partners and love that I have goals and I am serious about them. One day I will get a pic of me up here when I was 330 pounds 8 years ago to compare it to when I hit my 200 lb goal. It is really amazing what I have done.

Anyways, here is a list of my symptoms and history that I can remeber (sorry if it is so long):

Since I been little I have had consitant abdominal/gas pains. I have been in the hospital once or twice when I was unable to move beucase of the pain. Most of the times these pains are moaning/aching pains in my lower right side of the abdominal area along rib cage all the way down to near the hip with horrible/painfull gas 24/7 non stop. Then pain also likes to spread to the other side of my abdomin in the same area and right below my belly button. I didnt make to many friends in high school (it was really that bad), lol. However, these pains did go away when I decided to change my life 8 years ago to be more healthy.

Over last 2 years they have slowly began to come back. As of last six month or so the pain , at times, has gotten unbearable. Constant pain in the same lower right area of the abdominal area. However now when I lift or workout, especally when I run and get a high heart rate, it hurt so much I really thought at one point I was having a heart attack. I had to immediatly stop. The pain would be stabing/throbing in that area and possibly even spread to the other side of my abdomin.

Because of this my running and lifting where I use my core for heavy weight have gone to crap. I just cant do them, somedays I feel great, the next day I cant do anyhting for 5 minutes.

I also get bloating, indegistion, appitie changes day to day, and my stool always changes (solid/strigy/chunky/liquid/etc) day to day. I havnt correlated it to much of anyhting, except I know I will have a problem when I eat out or have an alcoholic drink or two.

Other things that I am not sure are realted to this problem include: sever depression, headaches, muscle pain, joint pain, extreamly lethargic at times, cant get up in morning even after doing it for years (still sleep through multiple alarm clocks or dont recall them going off), and really forgetful.

I have unknown hearitage on my father side of the family, but on my mothers side I am jewish and chrons disease was and still is being diagnosed in my familiy (grand father most recently before he passed away last year). However my current doctor doesnt feel I have this yet, but he did say he would support me to check it out if I felt the need to.

I did get an abdominal ultrasound and a physical done. My doctor said everything was perfect and I was one of the most health blood results he has ever seen. He belives that my stress and depression levels with work and life are causing these issues and wants me to persue meeting with a psycologist. He belives this beucase I had a really bad time with my mother growing up and was unhealth when I was younger causing all tehse problems. Since I got these pains back, I have been out of college on my own tryign to work and make it somewhere new. This is causing me extream stress and depression and making these pains and gas come back in some form of IBS. This is his theory for now.

But I did get stool test done about 12 years ago when I origianlly had these problems and the doctor said he found some issues (I dont honestly rember except acute blood being found). He belvied I had something called leaky gut syndrom (permability issues in my intestines) and possibly a colon yeast infection. He recomened me to get into shape and become healthy.

Although the yeast infection was an assumption. This was based on me having multiple food and other misc. allergies that did cause me frequent infections while I was growing up. I was on antibiotics and alergy shots almsot daily untill I was 15 beucase of this and he did belive this could of lead to the grown of yeast. I also rember him stating the results were inconclusive, so he was not sure and did persue it much more then that.

I am planning on having my stool tested again in the next few weeks at a lab my current doctor highly recommened.

I think I covered everything I could think of Jodi. I hope any if not all of this would help!

Thanks,

Back