• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

new to the scene

luk909

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright heres my story. Ive hit a runt in my workouts. I was taking no2 and creatine in the beginning of my workout phase 2 yrs ago and got great results. Now the im in a runt I havent been able to gain crap but more fat in my midsection. I workout like a horse and eat a lot to compensate. I been thinking about doing a cycle or two but dont know really what to get or try. Ive talked to a few people to try dbol but they really didnt to technical with it. If anybody has any ideas or advice let me know. thanks for the help.

age? weight, height? and no u dont want dbol

deff lean for 6'1", everyone is goen to tell u test E or cyp at 500mg for 10-12 weeks with pct. It is solid advice but make sure u know what u r doing b4 u jump into it

Post your exact workout and diet.....so we can see if you are ready for a cycle.

work out upperbody mon, lowerbody tues, wed off, thur upper, fri lower, sat sun off. three weeks of this then three weeks of compound excersises, then three weeks back.
diet, breakfast- cereal, eight egg whites, juice 500-700cal
snack-200-300 cal
shake- 300-400cal
lunch- rice,salmon or tuna, milk, water, sliced turkey, round 500-700 calories
shake or snake
dinner, 500-700cal
snake
shake
I try to eat every 3 to 4 hours

exercises, reps, volume/sets....intensity???

kicka19 said:
deff lean for 6'1", everyone is goen to tell u test E or cyp at 500mg for 10-12 weeks with pct. It is solid advice but make sure u know what u r doing b4 u jump into it
Not me. I say he can get there with the proper diet and training. If he can't, then he has no business fucking with gear.

Tough Old Man said:
Not me. I say he can get there with the proper diet and training. If he can't, then he has no business fucking with gear.
anyone can get a good body with diet and training, if he is looking into anabolics and is reponsible bout it it will take him to the next level

IML Gear Cream!
look ive been hit weights hard, ive hit a runt in my training, Im not looking for a miricle but soething to help me pass what ive accmplished so far. Ive heard of people abusing juice and ive heard of pople being responible. im not looking for that incredible gain but just some help.
I hit the bench first then dips then flys
shoulders are next then riceps and biceps.
lat and traps are last
I try to go up 5 pounds avery week
If i cant then I train hard to acheive that 5 pound gain.
lower body days I hit leg pres then squats
leg extensions then calfs
and hamstrings
Like I said im not looking for that miricale drug but something to help me get past my runt.

luk909 said:
look ive been hit weights hard, ive hit a runt in my training, Im not looking for a miricle but soething to help me pass what ive accmplished so far. Ive heard of people abusing juice and ive heard of pople being responible. im not looking for that incredible gain but just some help.
I hit the bench first then dips then flys
shoulders are next then riceps and biceps.
lat and traps are last
I try to go up 5 pounds avery week
If i cant then I train hard to acheive that 5 pound gain.
lower body days I hit leg pres then squats
leg extensions then calfs
and hamstrings
Like I said im not looking for that miricale drug but something to help me get past my runt.
Well it's good that you want to use anabolics in a responsible manner, but you need to keep in mind that generally, they are not a boost to help you get through a plateau, because I personally (myself included) do not know anyone who has run an anabolic cycle then continued to pack on muscle "naturally" once coming off. At your age, once you supply your body with an exogenous source of hormones like anabolics, you can't expect to match those gains you make on cycle once you come off and decide to train naturally again. That's just how it goes.

With that in mind, you also need to remember that anabolics are not a substitute for proper diet and training. If you do not train properly, don't eat right and have no prior knowledge of physiology and how your body responds to certain workout and diet programs, there is no point in running a cycle, because one of several things could happen. You will either see some gains on cycle, but lose them once you come off, injure yourself while on cycle, or just waste $200-$300 (or however much your cycle costs). If you need to make sure that your diet and exercise regiments are on, hang in the diet and training forums for a while. I don't visit the diet forum much so I don't know who the gurus are in there (Jodi maybe?) but in the training forum, you can't go wrong by talking to P-Funk or CowPimp among others.

Once you are certain that you have your diet and exercise program down, then you can begin to consider various cycles and what sort of results you are looking for, but if you alter your diet and start seeing gains in the gym, there's no point in running a cycle yet. Remember, no needles does not mean it's safer. Generally, oral steroids (dbol, halo, anadrol) are much more liver toxic than injectibles like test. So I would reccomend checking up on your diet and exercise program, then taking however long you need to fully educate yourself on anabolic use, possible side effects and what to do if you encounter any sides..etc. Everyone responds differently to anabolics, so your best bet is to be as knowledgable as you can be. There's no need to rush into it. Make sure your body can handle them from a medical standpoint (get a physical and tell your doctor what you plan to do and for how long) then decide if it's for you or not.

well thanks for all the advice and quick responses. at this point im all ears so it does help. thanks again.

luk909 said:
well thanks for all the advice and quick responses. at this point im all ears so it does help. thanks again.
You do not want to run dbol alone, thats just a given :)

Guru said:
You do not want to run dbol alone, thats just a given :)
Not necessarily. While 500mg/week of test e for 10 weeks is a very popular first cycle, there are other first cycles that can be a good learning experience.

gococksDJS said:
Not necessarily. While 500mg/week of test e for 10 weeks is a very popular first cycle, there are other first cycles that can be a good learning experience.
Ok if we are talking about "Learning Experiences" than I can see your point but hes going to learn not to use it alone because he wont keep his gains. I think Test e alone for a first cycle is better than just dbol alone.

Guru said:
Ok if we are talking about "Learning Experiences" than I can see your point but hes going to learn not to use it alone because he wont keep his gains. I think Test e alone for a first cycle is better than just dbol alone.
I agree. I personally feel that a dbol only cycle is fine for a first cycle. Even though the saying goes "if you're not ready for needles, you're not ready for anabolics", some beginners will still believe that orals are safer. Before I knew about anabolics, I thought that needles were for "serious roid-heads" while pills weren't really anabolic because they're taken orally. Something like Dbol only is a good way to gauge how your body reacts to anabolics, and the short half-life gives you the option of cutting the cycle quickly if any unforseen sides were to pop up. I do agree that a long ester test cycle will net more gains in the end, but not everyone is going to be ready to stick an inch long needle in their ass twice a week for 2.5 months, or they just want to stick to orals for some other reason (parents finding needles, etc).

I'll be surprised if I don't get a few "dbol only is a terrible first cycle" comments, but most of the guys who say this started off with something like M1T, which is quite liver toxic on its own.

gococksDJS said:
I agree. I personally feel that a dbol only cycle is fine for a first cycle. Even though the saying goes "if you're not ready for needles, you're not ready for anabolics", some beginners will still believe that orals are safer. Before I knew about anabolics, I thought that needles were for "serious roid-heads" while pills weren't really anabolic because they're taken orally. Something like Dbol only is a good way to gauge how your body reacts to anabolics, and the short half-life gives you the option of cutting the cycle quickly if any unforseen sides were to pop up. I do agree that a long ester test cycle will net more gains in the end, but not everyone is going to be ready to stick an inch long needle in their ass twice a week for 2.5 months, or they just want to stick to orals for some other reason (parents finding needles, etc).

I'll be surprised if I don't get a few "dbol only is a terrible first cycle" comments, but most of the guys who say this started off with something like M1T, which is quite liver toxic on its own.
Yea I see where your coming from. Alot of people used M1T and thats is very similar to Dbol in terms of gains. But its kind of a waste of time if you think about it.

Back