• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Knicks Got Francis

JOHNYORK

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what yall think

I don't know what to think, they already have 2 ball hogs in Starberry and Crawford....Francis would be better off as trade bait.

Damn do I miss my old Knicks, if Oakley was still here he would bitch slap these fools.

Isiah Thomas has single-handedly ruined that franchise. The Knicks are in shambles.

soxmuscle said:
Isiah Thomas has single-handedly ruined that franchise. The Knicks are in shambles.
It already was a bad team he's just making it worse. Scott Layden sucked ass too but Isiah has no clue.

I can watch bad teams (NY Mets 70's) and still root for them but this team is unwatchable.
I was happy when the got Starberry but now I come to realize why teams give up on him.

Thomas has to be the worse GM in the league.

Starbury/Crawford/Francis/Rose/Q/Taylor and the worst passing "center" in the league(who is also the worst rebounder :) ).....................................but only 1 ball :laugh: :laugh:

edit-- forgot nate too

Management went from bad to worse, he is constantly making poor trades and it's not going to end.
In my honest opinion it started when they replaced what's his name with the new owner Jim Dolan.

The trade with the Raptors wasnt toooo bad...but when is the adding $$ and yrs to the payroll going to stop?

They have the worst mix match of players ever. I only pry they can some how pass the raptors in the standings this yr

Stephan ask to freelance instead of using plays and he got rocked.

Any team that picks up that many ball hogs and a center that will most likely drop dead during a game, is a bit off.

Isiah Thomas is a joke..... I can never quite understand how they think because they played well... automatically makes them a good GM.

He was a joke here in Toronto.

IML Gear Cream!
ID - you should be kissing his arse, afterall he took Jalen Rose and his miserable contract off your shoulders. ha.

Isiah screwed up that other league then he ran away and then he screwed up Toronto then quit. Now although the Knicks were going bad he made it worse.

soxmuscle said:
ID - you should be kissing his arse, afterall he took Jalen Rose and his miserable contract off your shoulders. ha.

LOL.... true enough

Thanks Isiah

he picked up Francis b/c Marbury is out o fthere after this season. Everyone on the roster hates him apparently. Either way its still a stupid and confusing set of moves by Thomas..

The Steve Francise move comes with Brown's blessing and Brown is a big Marbury fan.

after hearing knicks lost 21-23 on news news guy than said larry brown is feeling better after being admitted to hospital w/heart problems... lol yea knicks are discusting i dont even think we have our 1st round pick this year either ne one kno for sure?

the knicks traded there first round pick to the bulls in the eddy curry deal.

All I want to remember is when the Knicks had

Derek Harper
John Starks
Patrick Ewing
Charles Oakley
Allan Houston
Latrell Sprewell
Anthony Mason

Yeah... during that timeframe!

IML Gear Cream!
david said:
All I want to remember is when the Knicks had

Derek Harper
John Starks
Patrick Ewing
Charles Oakley
Allan Houston
Latrell Sprewell
Anthony Mason

Yeah... during that timeframe!

I miss them. :(

soxmuscle said:

I dunno. That 20th pick in the draft would have been useful. Considering all we got was 1 yrs capspace and this yrs crop of FA's sucks....

I said that when it happened though too. However it did make the situation more appealing for our GM search

Back