• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Quick Question

seansk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have only been training for about two months...I used to get sore after workout...but now I get sore but not as much as I used to and as for my Biceps, I don't even get sore at all...Any suggestions??
1. Am I supposed to get sore (I heard if you don't get sore then you havn't worked your muscle enough)

2. Some days and as days pass, more frequently, I find that I do not have enough energy to get through my workouts. (for example I know I did 12 reps of a weight last week, But this week I can't even get through the SAME amount of weight, not to mention that I am supposed to increase the weight) It's like "i know i could do more if i just had the energy I had energy like the other day ..Any suggestions? thanx

Don't worry about soreness. Track your progress by measuring it, not gauging it indirectly.

Perhaps you have been overtraining yourself? That is one of the signs. Post your routine.

Is it just me, or is this question answered every other week?

Try switching around, like if u do flat BB press and incline BB press, switch to DB for 3 weeks, guarantee u be sore. than switch back to BB. u be sore again!!

I used to chronically overtrain, once I plateaued I never got sore...just weaker.

You need to post your routine, if you don't want to do that switch up to a routine from a known coach and run with that for 2 months...oh, you may just need a week off. 2 months steady is deserving of some recovery time. All the best do it, you should too.

sorry if this is answered every week...I didn't mean to piss people off..
But here's my routine

Fridays, Chest, Tri's and Abs
Sunday, Bi's, Lats, and Back
Tuesday, Legs, cardio
Wednsday, Shoulders, Traps, forarms

For Biceps, I do standing barbell curls, and Dumbel curls, and Curls with the machine. I do 3 sets of 12 reps for each excercise If I can get there, If I can I increase the weight...I feel my muscles pumped and completely burned out after, But no soreness!!

Back