• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Help Bigtime I have the Weight,Muscle,Need to lose the belly fat

BigDawgCoach

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i am 6'3 and 325 lbs,i have a personal trainer and lift extreme noticable on my body weights 3 times a week for 45 minutes each time,i also walk 2 to 3 miles almost every morning,eat a low fat low calorie 3 times or 4 times daily meal and for the sake of me,before i started the muscle gain 4 weeks ago,i had already lost 45 lbs....now,after intense and increasing weight lifting 3 times a week,i cannot lose any weight,nor do i gain any...nothing has changed except the weight lifting program i have added to my routine,anyone out there,HELP,How do i lose my damn belly fat??????????Thanks Much.Bigdawg:yell:

Eat 6 times a day...all small meals

Also post your workout they have you doing and post how and what you eat each meal

man I hear you, I was 6'3, 325lbs a few months ago. I'm down to 6'3, 285lbs and looking sexy! (went as high as 345lbs on a "cutting diet")

First thing I had to come to terms with is/was, if you are busting your balls at the gym, doing cardio and eating clean and you aint dropping weight THEN you are over-eating. Too much of "good" food can make you blow up.

I bought myself a food scale, and my jaw almost dropped when I started measuring servings. What I thought was a serving of brown rice was actually 3-4 servings. I used the food scale to measure my portions for 1 month till I could mentally estimate portion sizes :thumb:

I ate 6 small meals/day and drank ALOT of water.

Did 1hr/cardio 4-7 days/week.. 3days of lifting heavy

The weight dropped like panties on prom night.

My goal a few months ago was 6'3, 280lbs. now I am aiming for 275lbs at 10% bf or less:thumb:

good luck big fella

juggernaut2005 said:
First thing I had to come to terms with is/was, if you are busting your balls at the gym, doing cardio and eating clean and you aint dropping weight THEN you are over-eating. Too much of "good" food can make you blow up.
:yes:

At the end of the day it is all about the calories.... If you are not dropping on the scales, then you are probably eating too much... So go back and double check your diet. You will probably find it adds up to a lot more than you think...

One question, exactly what is cutting too fast? I kno if u cut too fast u lose muscle, but then how many weeks should u cut, cuz i kno people bulk more than they cut.

dontsurfonmytur said:
One question, exactly what is cutting too fast? I kno if u cut too fast u lose muscle, but then how many weeks should u cut, cuz i kno people bulk more than they cut.
You cant cut for too long or you will go crazy. No that was not what happened to most IM members. I think three weeks is enough.

Vieope said:
You cant cut for too long or you will go crazy. No that was not what happened to most IM members. I think three weeks is enough.

I don't think 3 weeks is a very long cut at all... especially if you are overweight

dontsurfonmytur said:

it depends, IMO if you are 'overweight' as in 28+ % bodyfat, you shouldn't be cutting, but loosing weight! But again, this varies for everyone.. I tried cutting @ 325 and added 20lbs. all in all, it all boils to calories in vs out. I have a slice of pizza once in a while to replace a meal... That way I don't go crazy, its all about control and fighting the cravings!

Emma-Leigh said:
:yes:

At the end of the day it is all about the calories.... If you are not dropping on the scales, then you are probably eating too much... So go back and double check your diet. You will probably find it adds up to a lot more than you think...

yes.. before I bought my food scale is was over-estimating a serving yb 3-4. So on nights I thought I was having 160cals of brown rice I was having almost 600cals

what about if im a girl....and need to loose my bellyfat

IML Gear Cream!
what about if im a girl....and need to loose my bellyfat

16%.... I do 45min cardio, weight trained 4xweek(currently light weight 12-15reps). 135lbs... and started taking anavar and clen a week ago... i want to get lean. Im pretty strong and solid xcept for the few body fat around my waist, and want to also have more definition.

mzft79 said:
16%.... I do 45min cardio, weight trained 4xweek(currently light weight 12-15reps). 135lbs... and started taking anavar and clen a week ago... i want to get lean. Im pretty strong and solid xcept for the few body fat around my waist, and want to also have more definition.
IMO the solution is always dieting.
Why dont you make an effort and post your diet here in a new thread? I am sure you will get a lot of help that way.

okay.... here i go...
8am Bfast: 1/3 cup of aots dry, 4 eggwhites, 1/2 skim milk
10am snack: 1scoop of protein 25grms with water,
(sometimes i have a natural peanutbutter and sugarfree jelly sandwich and 1/2cup skim milk)
12noon Lunch: 1/2 cup brown rice and 1 chicken breast
3pm: protein shake in water (im in school at this time) and 1/2 banana
6pm: big salad with veggies, balsamic vinegrette and olive oil and some chicken.
8pm: 1/3 cup oats with 1 scoop protein (preworkout)
11:30pm Postworkout: 1/2cupskim milk, 1scoop protein, 1/2banana, 1/2tbspoon peanut butter shake.

Helpppppppppppppppppppppppppp me with my diet

When you enter the Diet forum, you will see listed all the threads. There is a button called "New thread", you will find it.

okay i did... thank you!!!! i really want to do this and see a difference.. too many years training, had my ups and downs and right now i need something totally extraordinair!!!

IML Gear Cream!
DUDE im 11% or less BF, but cutting cuz I AINT CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH no abs

Back