• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Guy rejects blowjob?

IML Gear Cream!
ForemanRules said:
Not if it is only good for 3-4 minutes...:laugh:
thats the truth

did they just get done smokin pot???

because head when she has cotton mouth HHHUUURRTTTSSSSS!!!

There are many possible reasons for why the guy would turn down the blowjob. I personally would sometimes rather just skip to the sex than get head first. I don't think it has anything to do with him "being a gentleman" though :laugh: .

My guess is that the cleanliness thing is probably it, or the guy comes quick (especially after getting head). When I get (good) head for a long time before sex, it definitely shortens the sex part. I don't think it's anything to worry about just yet. Start worrying when he says no after several times consecutively. And even so, what's the big deal? So what?

And I agree, why can't she just ask him? They are already having sex :rolleyes: .

95% of women give head so bad that I would rather just watch ESPN.

KentDog said:
My guess is that the cleanliness thing is probably it, or the guy comes quick (especially after getting head).
Let me get this straight. The guy didn't want to put his nice, clean dick in her dirty mouth, so he prefers the always sterile and hygenically pleasing vagina? I don't know how your wang does things, but after sitting in between my legs all day inside a pair of dark, stuffy boxers, mine isn't exactly emitting a rosy aroma, so a girls mouth would actually be a nice shine job, and if I was worried about cleanliness I wouldn't turn down plaque for some good ole' schmegma.

I know why! He had a previous encounter that morning and got a little frisky with the callous hand burning a little tender piece of skin and now it's a scab. He doesn't want her exploring too far and find the scab and think he has something.

Personal experience, yea I've learned that lotion is a good friend.

IML Gear Cream!
gococksDJS said:
Let me get this straight. The guy didn't want to put his nice, clean dick in her dirty mouth, so he prefers the always sterile and hygenically pleasing vagina? I don't know how your wang does things, but after sitting in between my legs all day inside a pair of dark, stuffy boxers, mine isn't exactly emitting a rosy aroma, so a girls mouth would actually be a nice shine job, and if I was worried about cleanliness I wouldn't turn down plaque for some good ole' schmegma.

:barf:

ForemanRules said:
95% of women give head so bad that I would rather just watch ESPN.
In relation to what percentage of men?????:suicide:

maniclion said:
In relation to what percentage of men?????:suicide:
I give Dale a c+, Gococks a B and Topolo an F.

ForemanRules said:
I give Dale a c+, Gococks a B and Topolo an F.
Total bullshit, you told me if I filed my teeth into points you'd give me at least a B+.

ForemanRules said:
I give Dale a c+

Son of a bitch...I knew I shouldn't have spat. Motherfucker!

how old is this dude anna? most fellas my age would never, and i mean never, turn that down

hey maybe he's just a man of extreme passion like myself. ya know for some guys its just like why waste time when your hungry with the appetizer when you can get right to the main course! lol
wat up oaktown, how you doin kid. hit me with a pm brotha

maniclion said:
Maybe he thought he had to return the favor and didn't feel she was the type he would want to go down on. Or maybe he shaves down there and hadn't in a while and thought she might scrape her face or maybe he has herpes? or he wanted to use a condom but doesn't like a blow job with a condom on or was thinking of her as some men do and didn't want her to have the taste of rubber in her mouth all night or she has a snaggle tooth and he was picturing it shredding his penis? Who knows who cares as long as I get mine.

That's way too much thinking.

He's gay.

Dale Mabry said:
I used to not care for blow jobs. Now that topolo doesn't have a problem with tasting his own shit I have less of a problem with getting them now.

You are now cut off.

maybe he was scared she'd taste pussy on it... uh not hers. but then wouldn't he get excited if she recognized the taste.... i'm gonna shut up now :grin:

oaktownboy said:
how old is this dude anna? most fellas my age would never, and i mean never, turn that down

Seriously...I have been married 17 years so I kinda even forgot they existed.:shrug:

Stu said:
maybe shes just ugly

Great Point. What man can turn down a BJ.:hmmm:

Maybe he was afraid that she would taste the lotion from him rubbing one out earlier. That or another cooch.

Either he had just powdered his jewels with Gold Bond or he is a genius and is making her really want it so that when she gets it she'll work it like she never has before.

the guy is 29. my friend says its a little odd but she is going to overlook it because he is the best she ever had!!

AnnaDTX said:
the guy is 29. my friend says its a little odd but she is going to overlook it because he is the best she ever had!!
gay

he is not gay. I am so curious now I think I am just going to ask him myself, whats the damn deal, My gal wants to . . put her mouth on it and you have refused 2x???

im game anna! give her my number! lol.

AnnaDTX said:
he is not gay. I am so curious now I think I am just going to ask him myself, whats the damn deal, My gal wants to . . put her mouth on it and you have refused 2x???

:laugh: that should make for an interesting conversation

Back