• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Seems really difficult to get an answer

noomais

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is it ok to drink pasteurized egg whilte raw, or is it of any use or just waste. I posted this in a different thread got one ok and one not ok. would really like to get a definite answer please.
thanks

noomais said:
Is it ok to drink pasteurized egg whilte raw, or is it of any use or just waste. I posted this in a different thread got one ok and one not ok. would really like to get a definite answer please.
thanks
Pasteurized how....normal eggs are not pasteurized so you must be talking about some egg white only product.

Yes it is. 100%

why would you want to?

It is of limited use as you cannot digest all the protein. Read this post and follow all the links mentioned within those threads. If you still need more info, search this forum and you will get plenty of info as well. ;)

raw egg whites/pasturized theres a difference.

Check out www.eggnation.co.uk

claims 100% bio availability. After reading some of the links not to single any one out but Emma Leigh what do you think of this as you seem exceptionally knowledgeable. Sorry if you have answered before.Is this marketing?

We have purchased egg whites in a pump bottle... that were pasturized and ok to put into your protein drinks, or you could fry them up also...

They were spendy..... :)

I say marketing - It doesn't state whether or not the "100% bio available" is for if they are raw or cooked. ;)

As the parsturisation process leaves the egg-whites in a liquid form it means they have not been heated to the stage where they have undergone any structural alteration (they have not denatured)... So I suspect that they are still just as un-absorbable as ever (if you think about it if it were that easy to de-nature egg protein baby chicks would not exist - the egg would be cooked before they had a chance to form).

Thanks a lot. I know where I'm coming with difficult questions in the future ah my male ego.

Back