• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Who likes country music?

footballmaniac

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I like it, I love it, I want some more of it

I would have to say my favorite artist is Brad Paisly. He's came out with a lot of good songs. What do yall think about country?

I think..................

it sucks.

I hate it but I think Kenny Chesney is yummy to look at. :lick:

1% is great, 4% is good and 95% is total crap.....so about the same as rap.

no

Nate K said:
I think..................

it sucks.

I know.....................

It sucks.

I would never date a girl that likes country music... I don't think I could ever get over her having that bad of taste

No taste in here, I love country Johnny Cash, George Strait, Hank Williams Jr, Garth Brooks, Cory Morrow.
I like country because it is more relatable to me. I have never gotten "jiggy with it", "sipped on in and juice", or sold yayo. So I cant really relate

IML Gear Cream!
ghey

bigss75 said:
No taste in here, I love country Johnny Cash, George Strait, Hank Williams Jr, Garth Brooks, Cory Morrow.
I like country because it is more relatable to me. I have never gotten "jiggy with it", "sipped on in and juice", or sold yayo. So I cant really relate

I totally relate to hip / hop..... how else are you going to bump & grind on the dance floor?????:D

I dont need to bump and grind on the dance floor when I can screw in the bed

i like country and hip hop, gettn back into country tho, toby keiths got some hits

IML Gear Cream!
Sublime's 'Drunk Drivin' is the best country song ever

I loathe country music. They all sound like a bunch of whiners and they all sound the same too. :shake:

http://www.cmt.com/artists/az/rascal_flatts/videos.jhtml#

rascal flatts skin

a young girl has cancer n loses her hair

her bf shows up to take her to the prom

It's quarter to seven
That boy's at the door
And her daddy ushers him in
And when he takes off his cap
They all start to cry
Cause this morning where his hair had been
Softly, she touches just skin

:bawling:

:wave: i like it!

raised in Louisiana.

admit, some of isn't great.

my BF hates it...truly. but i'm cute enough that he gets over it...

went to see Brooks & Dunn last weekend (free tickets!).

saw Charlie Daniels a few months back (free tickets!). Devil Went Down To Georgia...should've seen him play that fiddle!!! Broke the strings on a few fiddles! omg! His guitar player in the band belonged in some heavy metal rock band...he was OFF THE HOOK! even the people there that didn't like country (working the show) thought this guy could be epic :rocker:

Brooks and Dunn, Id like to see them in concert. Ive been to Cheyenne Frontier Days and seen Toby Keith and George Strait, Dierks Bentley

TOTAL CRAP.

Although there are a lot of great singers involved in country music, the vast majority of songwriting completely blows.

I prefer the old time Country music over the recent stuff.

maniclion said:
Sublime's 'Drunk Drivin' is the best country song ever
im a big sublime fan, mostly their self titled cd, i never heard of this drunk drivin song but just dled it, is it only like 18 seconds long or is there a full version?

kicka19 said:
im a big sublime fan, mostly their self titled cd, i never heard of this drunk drivin song but just dled it, is it only like 18 seconds long or is there a full version?
Yep it's only 18 seconds, just as long as all country music songs need to be to get their point across.

Back