• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lee Priest's Arms - unbelievable!

PLuys he is very short, those size arms on lets say a guy that is 6'6 would not be as impressive, but hey he is making it happen. Good pics rob.

attachment.php

I wish I can get those veins going like that.

A few years of juice, and damn you will get it. lol if at first you dont succeed (use more gear) lol jk

it takes more than a few years to get arms like that...and more than just juice too..a lot more

I think the viens are awesome, it signifies a low bodyfat. i mean lots have huge arms, but how many have some 24inch guns when they are ripped

IML Gear Cream!
daaaam, not sure about the tattoos but those arms are impressive

min0 lee said:
attachment.php

He would bleed to death if he got a paper cut !

does he only work arms? his chest needs some serious attention make his arms look like they belong on him.

LexusGs has a problem with vascularity. You are like a little girl. That my friend is competitive bodybuilding and you need vascularity to succeed!

impressive. He does have huge arms. I love his signature pose.

If only he could do something about that hair...

He changes his hair frequently, he is famous for that amongst other things.

There is a guy in my gym with awesome arms, he is 5'10" and only 230 but he sure doesn't look that light.

He has brilliant tri's, There's not many athletes today that can sport good full tri's that seem to bulge right out from the elbow to the shoulder. Great arms. He is a little dude height wise and yes even he admits his guns cast over his chest, but like Ernie Taylors tri's, some bits grow bigger than others anyway, gear or no gear. Synthol can obviously change that,but thats irrelevant here I think. His mid nineties shots of his quads and calves were freaky as well.

IML Gear Cream!
Mudge said:
He changes his hair frequently, he is famous for that amongst other things.

There is a guy in my gym with awesome arms, he is 5'10" and only 230 but he sure doesn't look that light.

230 for 5'10" is pretty damn heavy unless you're a competitive bodybuilder.

I know guys heavier who dont look near as good, and they are shorter. I'm 4 inches taller and about 20 pounds heavier.

He has great muscle shape.

Mudge said:
I know guys heavier who dont look near as good, and they are shorter. I'm 4 inches taller and about 20 pounds heavier.

He has great muscle shape.

4" taller than 5'10 or Lee Priest?

min0 lee said:
attachment.php

One vein!!! I'd be happy just to have ONE LARGE VEIN!!! LOL

Than 5'10"

LexusGS said:
Too many veins, that shit looks disgusting.

I agree, those veins look kinda sick.

He's so awesome.

My two cents... whether you want it or not...

Lee Priest is a dork, the guy has a superman tattty and a Nascar tatty... cool. He is like 5 foot 6 not 5 '10. Who cares, yes his arms are big ...,he just sucks , from his hairdoo down to his size 6 feet.. the guy bites. There are soooo many bodybuilders that deserve more attention than this clown.

Wow, I really feel better.

I am not sure why, but I have hated Lee since as long as I can remember.Everytime I see him this hate within me swells up and I just get pissed off....:mad:

Back