• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Famous people at the Arnold

jaim91

Ms. Olympia
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I don't want for this to sound lame or cheesy, but it was definitely the most exciting weekend of my whole, young life. I met more famous people in those 48 hours then in 18 cumulative years. And they were all more than willing to take pictures. If you want, i can post them

Flex Wheeler, Chris Cormier, Jay Cutler, Dave Henry, Branch Warren, Gustavo Baddell, Adela Garcia, Jenny Lynn, Ronnie Coleman, Quincy Taylor, Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone, Gunter Shlierkamp, Roland Kickinger, Garrett Downing, Shawn Milne, Jeramy Freeman, Christian Boeving, Bob Ciccherillo, Lou Ferrigno...

WOOO! ARNOLD 2006!!!

P.S. My university won the cheerleading competition!!!

I don't know how :( I can't fit all of them into my personal gallery, and if i want to post them in the general forum, they have to bea certain size, and if i scaled all of the pics down to that size you won't be able to see the detail.

What should I do?

Open it up for her Rob!

Jaime... upload them into the Hot Babes category! - ;)

OK, so wait...what do i have to do? What is being opened up for me?

jaim91 said:
OK, so wait...what do i have to do? What is being opened up for me?

No, just scroll down to the hot babes "category" (item-2) when you
go to do your standard upload - :thumb:

He wasnt so nice, no...he only changed if you bought a pic from him and signed it.

IML Gear Cream!
jaim91 said:
He wasnt so nice, no...he only changed if you bought a pic from him and signed it.

When I interviewed Gregg Valentino he was telling me how he watched Lou Ferrigno tell a kid (we're talking 8 or 9 years old) it would be $20 to sign a napkin the kid brought up.

musclepump said:
When I interviewed Gregg Valentino he was telling me how he watched Lou Ferrigno tell a kid (we're talking 8 or 9 years old) it would be $20 to sign a napkin the kid brought up.

He's soooooooo Broke - :(

Back