• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Winter Blues - I need energy !!!

MCPaulyB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Every winter it seems that my workouts severely suffer. I just don't have the energy in the gym like I do during the summer. No matter how hard I try I always feel so weak and tired.

My routine is the same as the summer aand I eat well. the only difference being that I'm inside most of the time.

What can I do to ensure that I have more energy?

Light therapy
Good Vitamin-B complex
Good 400IU of Vitamin D

Same here. I work nights, i never see the sun. I started tanning a few times a week v(my dad has a bed at his place so its free) and it made a huge difference.

nsimmons said:
Same here. I work nights, i never see the sun. I started tanning a few times a week v(my dad has a bed at his place so its free) and it made a huge difference.

Really, I was thinking about that.....Hmmm

Thanks!!

Anyone else on here suffer from this? It's not so much a mental/emotional thing for me ... it's mostly a phyical thing

I am NOT a morning person. I drag major ass in the morning if I can even get up at all. Due to my fucked up school and work Schedule this semester, I have to workout early in the morning.
To correct my ass dragging, I fix the strongest pot of coffee most people have ever tasted. Go buy that sugar free coffee mate and mix with it. You will workout like a beast, if you do this.

Back