• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

WTF? graphic fight

Bazooka Tooth

Banned Member
Reaction score
sounds like the guy deserved it, fucking stabbing people....not cool!

the white guy was unconscious when he hit the ground. takes a real brave asshole to keep beating on someone who's knocked out cold. :rolleyes: might as well been fighting a corpse at that point oooh bad ass fightin skillz. please uh... dawg. lofl.

Little Wing said:
the white guy was unconscious when he hit the ground. takes a real brave asshole to keep beating on someone who's knocked out cold. :rolleyes: might as well been fighting a corpse at that point oooh bad ass fightin skillz. please uh... dawg. lofl.

lol never said they were good fighters...just a little brutal...like you said, the beating a man while he is out...

but you know, the white guy was bragging about stabbing someone in the neck 4 times, saying it was "cool"...

so he had it coming

maybe the guy he stabbed in the neck raped a kid or something. no way from something like this can you say who had what coming. but maybe the black guy has a few hard cheap shots due him when he's out cold in a future fight :shrug: ;)

was no black guy lol, he was mexican

oh man now i need to watch again. after 5 yrs in vegas ypu'd think i could tell. duh.

okay the mexican black guy wannabe... :grin:

hey u cant say the fat guy was a bad fighter he knocked that fucker out in seconds

its not the way u look when u are doing it its the end result that counts

IML Gear Cream!
I'd KO those clowns or choke them out in 20 seconds.

Little Wing said:
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Little Wing said:
okay the mexican black guy wannabe... :grin:

Stop making yourself sound stupid.

I think the lessen here is don't fight a Mexican....they fight dirty

I dont see why that asshole would knee him in the head like that. I would understand if they were rival gang members and had some beef, but this was a setup fight. Theres no reason to fight dirty like that, thats f'ed up.

both of these idiots deserve the a bullet in the head, they are also bad fighters (look at their stance)??? both out of balance, but besides that......it's sad to see stupid people like that...all of those people on the video and the once filming are retards??? this is so unbelievably stupid..

QuestionGuy said:
that......it's sad to see stupid people like that...all of those people on the video and the once filming are retards??? this is so unbelievably stupid..

I see these kids doing that and it makes me fear for my kids safety...

QuestionGuy said:
both of these idiots deserve the a bullet in the head....

I agree. Those people are literally human trash, if they died the world would be a better place.

I watch that video and I get the wierdest feeling. It is like fear and violent anger at the same time. I get scared thinking about what people like that could and would do to people I care about. At the same time my heart starts racing, and fists clench up in anger thinking about what I would do to someone like that if they made the mistake of trying something while I was there..... Those are the type of people who climb through windows in the middle of the night and murder families. Those are the type of people that would rape a woman in a dark alley if they had half the chance.

clemson357 said:
I agree. Those people are literally human trash, if they died the world would be a better place.

I watch that video and I get the wierdest feeling. It is like fear and violent anger at the same time. I get scared thinking about what people like that could and would do to people I care about. At the same time my heart starts racing, and fists clench up in anger thinking about what I would do to someone like that if they made the mistake of trying something while I was there..... Those are the type of people who climb through windows in the middle of the night and murder families. Those are the type of people that would rape a woman in a dark alley if they had half the chance.

Unless you had a gun, how would it be a mistake if you were there? You'd get KO'd in .2 seconds. :laugh:

IML Gear Cream!
If I had to fight someone who was bragging about stabbing somebody in the neck 4 times I'd make sure that motherfucker wasn't getting up too, who knows what he would do to me if I was laid out. Gouge out my eyes, burst one of testicles fuck that I'd put 100 % into the fight just to ensure my safety. The knee drops were a little uncalled for if these guys want to fight all out they have MMA rings all over the place with referees who know when to step in not after the 4th knee drop to a dudes neck.

BigDyl said:
Unless you had a gun, how would it be a mistake if you were there? You'd get KO'd in .2 seconds. :laugh:

you are the biggest fucking worthless troll I have every come across on a forum. why would it be a mistake to try to rape or kill my family? you are a fucking idiot.

clemson357 said:
you are the biggest fucking worthless troll I have every come across on a forum. why would it be a mistake to try to rape or kill my family? you are a fucking idiot.

Way to flip out. :laugh:

The knee to the head looked wicked. That mexican was a fat ass and totally used all his weight to drill his knee into that white dudes head. Evil shit. Fukin idiots. Go back to jail where you belong.

That video was damned disgusting, as if there wasn't enough shit going on in Iraq etc. for this sort of shit to be going on? Damn it.

Exactly the type of responses I was hoping for....the person who said it gave him a feeling of fear and violent anger, I agree 100%

It gave me this thought of me getting blind sided and knocked down, and some big fuck doing huge knee drops on my head....damn...

I actually expected most people in this forum to be like "That was weak, I would tear them apart." simply because you are bodybuilders and more than likely pretty big...

good to hear some REAL responses :)

That was weak, I would tear them apart.:joke:

That was pretty messed up, I don't think I would be able to knee drop someone. People are really fucked up...where's chuck norris when you need him.

clemson357 said:
I understand Emo and he didn't mention your family.....he meant

http://www.yourdailymedia.com/media/1127736792/Dumb_Fighter

How about I post some comic relief :)

The guy picks up a man hole cover to hit the guy with, then falls in the man hole hahahahhahahaha

there is a edit of the whole fight with the Mortal Kombat music in the background if anyone wants me to post it...funny as hell

Back