• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anabolic Testosterone Boosters

darkt

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm seeing all these testosterone boosters products out there im trying to figure out what they do and how they work. Are they a steroid with a disguise, a sister or a close cousin. Do they have the same side effects.

darkt said:
I'm seeing all these testosterone boosters products out there im trying to figure out what they do and how they work. Are they a steroid with a disguise, a sister or a close cousin. Do they have the same side effects.
How old are you?

so can i receive some advice on whether or not to take it or what.

they wont do any good for a few more years???? how does that work?

darkt said:

most of them (including mine) are a combo of herbal testosterone boosters like Tribulus and Tongkat Ali as well as estrogen blockers, so no they are nothing like a steroid. at the age of 20 you would not see much benefit unless your natural testosterone levels are on the low side, if that is the case you may see a noticeable effect.

Back