• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

women are fat

jasone

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It's getting worse you know. I am finding fewer women at the gym these days and its showing up on the streets. It seems that lean men out number lean chicks 10 to 1 in my age group (25-35). Ladies, you have so much potential, work out!
:pissed:

Fat women are everywhere!

I find a lot of heavier women than men these days too it seems. Lots of skinny guys and heavy women, seems weird. Statistically I imagine its not completely true but it seems somewhat common right now.

Of my 4 good friends, 2 are married to pie wagons, 2 are dating pie wagons. I find them absolutley disgusting, and these are decent looking thin guys. My current and last gf are thin and built and smoking. Whats with these guys?!?

fat bitches need love too.

Ok, just so were clear are we talking about 130 pound women? Or more like 200 pound women? I consdier any girl more than 140 to be fat.

Come to Wisconsin guys, you haven't see "a few extra lbs." till you've seen our ladies. So many are 200# and then some.

There are a ton of fat women everywhere. I feel no sympathy for them whatsoever. All a woman really needs to do to be attractive is have a cute face and stay decently skinny. That involves cardio 3 days a weeks and mild dieting unless your metabolism is just really fucked. Im not saying that a little weight exercise doesn't help, but most women could achieve what they want with very minimal effort compared to what your average athletic male does.

IML Gear Cream!
90% of the population will have diabetes soon so it's all good.....We will just have a big fat country full of diabetics.

Steele20 said:
Ok, just so were clear are we talking about 130 pound women? Or more like 200 pound women? I consdier any girl more than 140 to be fat.
:scratch: So you mean to tell me a girl that is 5'6" plus that is 150lbs is fat.

That's pretty arrogant and immature especially when you have no clue. :no:

boy am i glad i'm still at school:laugh:

the few fuglies on campus usually stay inside so i dont see them

How many times have you seen women train during their man hunt with fad diets just to blow back up after succeeding. They expect us to love them for who they are at this point, as if love would make up for their laziness as they get fat, fatter, then repulsive. Then come excuses like "my bad genetics suddenly kicked in and there is nothing I can do". B.S.
The game is not over yet. She chose us because our shit was tight. Men work hard to stay fit for the ladies, women should do the same. Slim up! If you are healthy and don't put in the effort I have no problems leaving on that baisis. You would do the same. Fat is repulsive and the fruit of laziness. There are plenty of resources available to help busy women reach their goals, I am sick of excuses.
Fit men should stop dating fat women, that should provide some incentive.

Doublebase said:
fat bitches need love too.

I don't have that much love.

jasone said:
How many times have you seen women train during their man hunt with fad diets just to blow back up after succeeding. They expect us to love them for who they are at this point, as if love would make up for their laziness as they get fat, fatter, then repulsive. Then come excuses like "my bad genetics suddenly kicked in and there is nothing I can do". B.S.
The game is not over yet. She chose us because our shit was tight. Men work hard to stay fit for the ladies, women should do the same. Slim up! If you are healthy and don't put in the effort I have no problems leaving on that baisis. You would do the same. Fat is repulsive and the fruit of laziness. There are plenty of resources available to help busy women reach their goals, I am sick of excuses.
Fit men should stop dating fat women, that should provide some incentive.

This happens with men too, getting comfortable is what leads people to pork up. If you are fat and happy, go for it.

Dale Mabry said:
This happens with men too, getting comfortable is what leads people to pork up. If you are fat and happy, go for it.
No shit - especially the beer gut :barf:

have you guys ever seen an of your friends try to lose weight....the friends that are do not have any knowledge of the subject except what they read in magazines.

Its pretty sad sometimes. I know a girl who was a vegan diet (just to lose weight) and would dip all her veggies in ranch:laugh:.

"Have you guys seen these new Weight Watchers meals? These thing are great! Five or six of them will fill you right up!" - John Pinette

Unfortunately where I am, there are way to many big women - I feel sorry for the guys..... although there are some larger guys here as well.....

must be the cold weather :hmmm:

katt said:
Unfortunately where I am, there are way to many big women - I feel sorry for the guys..... although there are some larger guys here as well.....

must be the cold weather :hmmm:
I think it's from eating too many
potatoes.gif

Geez I get tired of that joke :lame:

Potatoes are in Southern Idaho

I'm in Northern Idaho..... just hopps here :laugh:

Steele20 said:

you don't get out much do you? you'd consider a 5'9" woman who weighed 141 fat?

:lame:

Back