• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ever busted someone flexing in the mirrorr at the gym?

MyK

the unbanned
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know we all do it, but its fun to bust someone, and then they throw their shirt back on in a hurry and rush out of the room! :laugh:

any good stories?

MyK said:
I know we all do it, but its fun to bust someone, and then they throw their shirt back on in a hurry and rush out of the room! :laugh:

any good stories?

You're not talking about the Cardinal Fitness in West Chicago are you. Cause if so I'm busted.:pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

fletcher6490 said:
You're not talking about the Cardinal Fitness in West Chicago are you. Cause if so I'm busted.:pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

like I said we all do it, but I've never been busted!

have you?

MyK said:
like I said we all do it, but I've never been busted!

have you?

Ya, I have been busted but come on, when you're done working out and noone is in the locker room, what do you do...take your shirt off and look in the mirror. But I did exactly what you said, threw my shirt on real quick and bolted out of there.

fletcher6490 said:
Ya, I have been busted but come on, when you're done working out and noone is in the locker room, what do you do...take your shirt off and look in the mirror. But I did exactly what you said, threw my shirt on real quick and bolted out of there.

hahhaaa

you got pwned SON!!!!

MyK said:
hahhaaa

you got pwned SON!!!!

Ya, oh well. At least I was bigger than the guy who came in and busted my ass!!!

fletcher6490 said:
Ya, oh well. At least I was bigger than the guy who came in and busted my ass!!!

did he at least lube up before he busted your ass???

IML Gear Cream!
At my gym we have a posing room...sometimes people strip down to his/her underwear and pose in the middle of the floor.

I guess everyone's gym is different.

lnvanry said:
At my gym we have a posing room...sometimes people strip down to his/her underwear and pose in the middle of the floor.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That would be funny to see.

lnvanry said:

dude, you go to a gay gym!!!

lol, I thought I was the only one doing that...my friend and I sometimes stand infront of the mirror after a workout and flex/compare with our shirt off....when someone shows up we just pretend that we are about to go to the shower rooms...................have you guys ever noticed how you look bigger and better in the gym mirrors?????

QuestionGuy said:
have you guys ever noticed how you look bigger and better in the gym mirrors?????

Yep, gym lighting is a beautiful thing.

QuestionGuy said:
have you guys ever noticed how you look bigger and better in the gym mirrors?????

for me that's because i have a massive pump going.

Once in while I'll flex in gym mirrors during my workout in b/w sets.
I don't do it to show off. I don't do it to try to impress others.
I do it b/c that's the only 2 hours that week that that particular muscle i'm training will be swollen with blood, and that's the greatest feeling in the world.

kids in my gym class don't even give a fuck, they do it infront of everyone showing off their 11 inch arms and bragging.

Kinda helps to have a 3/8" pump going on in the arms. I look more tan in the gym too.

I busted this one kid over the head with a pink dumbell while he was doing his most unmuscular pose. Does that count?
:confused:

MyK said:
dude, you go to a gay gym!!!

yeah there are some gay people at my gym but not that many. They kind of stick together...we also boast Mr. Illinos/ Adela Garcia (former Arnold Classic champ) and her group of fitness followers...who are all hot.

Its pretty nice to see 15 fitness models line up in the middle of the gym and pose...it can be quite distracting.

The Gold's I'm at is full of BB competitors and one former WORLD CHAMP IPF JR!...Scott Smith. He's only 5'5" ish...really intense guy. check this link to him:

www.deepsquatter.com/strength/archives/interview19.htm

He claims he's been able to bench over 600 since he was a teenager....His group of PLs are always poking fun at BB's.

Bottom line-Its not a gay gym Myk...Its might have one of the most competitve membership lists in the whole country.

Back