• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

internal

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i ve seen total rebuild many times and i have seen that inspite of many people i see that arnold was the man and he had to win ,, i through ALL the other gus in hell and stayed as the king (did u know that mentzer wanted to hit him ?) but he ended these guys era completely and made them retire ,, do u see anything other thant that?????

internal said:
did u know that mentzer wanted to hit him

Mentzer was a mental case anyway.

Where you from boy? You kinda talk funny.

Yea...i kinda dont understand you...Boy?. ;)

spell check. jeez.

actually grammer check.

DiGiTaL said:
Yea...i kinda dont understand you...Boy?. ;)

I speak fluent redneck. Geawggeaw is'n muh home.:spaz:

Doublebase said:
actually grammar check.

I think you were right the first time - spell check it is! :bulb:

My Brain just exploded

ForemanRules said:
My Brain just exploded

:confused:

brain.gif

IML Gear Cream!
im from egypt ,, i was interested in that battle as it was funny that every one thought that (arnold and zane ) goes down today!!! but the fact that there was one king who laughed at end ,, bb isnt much talking i think.. mentzer and zane were good but the kin......... i will go sleep bye

internal said:
im from egypt ,, i was interested in that battle as it was funny that every one thought that (arnold and zane ) goes down today!!! but the fact that there was one king who laughed at end ,, bb isnt much talking i think.. mentzer and zane were good but the kin......... i will go sleep bye
Take an english class while a sleep and then come back with some current news.

Tough Old Man said:
Take an english class while a sleep and then come back with some current news.

How is he going to take a class while he's asleep? I dont' think I understand what you are saying.

Doublebase said:
How is he going to take a class while he's asleep? I dont' think I understand what you are saying.

He's old, he's prolly senile and drunk, leave him alone. Or move that Delorean from out in front of KEFE's trailer and go to the future to find a cure for alzheimer's.

im nt american but i think i can speak and write better than many amreicans!! as well my muscles r

internal said:
im nt american but i think i can speak and write better than many amreicans!! as well my muscles r

I've seen some posts on this site much worse than yours by some whose primary language is English.

i challenge any big mouth of that american guys to stand next to me !!!

internal said:

How are the steroids over in the valley of the kings?
:rolleyes:

internal said:

it's easy to talk big on the internet... but what's the point here?

IML Gear Cream!
HEY INTERNAL....i'LL TAKE A SHOT AT THE TITLE...SEND ME A TICKET!

im serious but im nt on steroids or even supplements i have no much money for them.. i only use natural food for it maximum benefits and train hard as i think u will refuse to train like me beacause u will faint in 1st 5 minutes !!!

internal said:
im serious but im nt on steroids or even supplements i have no much money for them.. i only use natural food for it maximum benefits and train hard as i think u will refuse to train like me beacause u will faint in 1st 5 minutes !!!

You remind me of a young kefe.

(did u know that mentzer wanted to hit him ?)
lol i like the play on words. :D You guys get it right?

internal said:

GAY!!!

Back