• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bad Breath

Scott17

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do protein shakes give anyone else bad breath??

definetly
i wake up and have a shake before heading out to class

often i better brush my teeth or hope i dont need to open my mouth until a few hours later.... i can taste the breath its that foul

i think throwing down some water after, even if its a little bit, helps. but that could just be psychological and i could be stankin up a whole place while im under the impression im fine

Scott17 said:
Do protein shakes give anyone else bad breath??
Brush your teeth 3 times a day, floss, and use mouth wash. You'll be fine. :)

Ya i've used those tongue scraper things with the floss on them and it's amazing what you find back there haha. I was grossed out to say the least. But best breath ever after the process.

1. scrap tongue and floss
2. brush teeth
3. gargle mouth wash

Fresh'n so clean clean!

Scott17 said:
Ya i've used those tongue scraper things with the floss on them and it's amazing what you find back there haha. I was grossed out to say the least. But best breath ever after the process.

2. brush teeth
3. gargle mouth wash

Fresh'n so clean clean!
AMEN to THIS

Scott17 said:

2. brush teeth
3. gargle mouth wash

Fresh'n so clean clean!

I agree 100% then chew gum...

I always carry around a packet of mint gum. Always.

40-yard dash_2 said:
Brush your teeth 3 times a day, floss, and use mouth wash. You'll be fine. :)

ditto.

IML Gear Cream!
If you don't like to chew gum...try those Listermint Strips. :D

Are you cutting?

That always seems to enhance the bad breath with myself

juggernaut said:
I also know that parsley and olive oil in a teaspoon mixed together eliminates ass breath. :D
I did not know that. :)

juggernaut said:
yup. coats the stomach and the greens have chlorophyl which if I remember xorrectly kills the odor.

That was a good post.

Damn, some new info for the day.

And, ya i brush twice a day. It might be the new protein though. GNC has a new chocolate and personally i think it taste horrible compared to the older kind. ugh

It's better. I bought listerine mouth wash and that shit just makes my tongue wanna fall off.

Back