• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Red Bull

Guru said:
Alot of people say Red Bull is not something you should drink while training. What do you guys think?
Not a very cost efficient product. Much, much better alternatives out there in the market.

I only drink Red Bull before I have an exam at uni. I find it wakes me up and keeps my brain fresh. I don't really see the benefit to drinking it before training.

Action-Jackson said:
I only drink Red Bull before I have an exam at uni. I find it wakes me up and keeps my brain fresh. I don't really see the benefit to drinking it before training.
Have you ever tried the product, Focus XT?

Try Redline. That shit makes you so hyper.

Scott17 said:
Try Redline. That shit makes you so hyper.
Well, some people are not looking for a product such at that. One of the many great qualities of Focus XT is that it is not over stimulating, but it is however excellent for mood, concentration, and focus.

I stick w/ Zip Fizz... B vitamins..

I tried No-Xplode and was shaking so bad I had to quit my cardio and leave...:cry:

Guess I don't have much tolerance for stimulants :mad:

IML Gear Cream!
surely you want to be drinking something during training that will keep your body well hydrated and energised, such as a mix of maltodextrin and BCAA's, red bull would likely dehydrate you pretty bad

Tha Don said:
surely you want to be drinking something during training that will keep your body well hydrated and energised, such as a mix of maltodextrin and BCAA's, red bull would likely dehydrate you pretty bad
I usualy stick to gatorade.

i agree cup o coffee will do same and save ya a little cash

Back