• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Getting Back On Track With Fitness - Please Help me Get Back Into Shape

Guru

Psycho
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been out of the game for some time and I believe it is time to get my life-style back on track. I am getting sick of the way I look and feel. All the help I could get would be appreciated.

I need some help losing fat fast because I will be going away in May on vacation and I need to look good. I do not want to be the fat guy walking around.

My Stats:
5'8
235lbs
30%bf (tested on a home scale)

I am not extremely fat. I know 30% is alot of BF but people know I lift so I do not come off as being out of shape. I always got stuck on bulking and gaining size and I went up alot in weight but as you can see not all of it was muscle.

My body is between an EndoMorph and a Mesomorph.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bec...=1&Q5=2&Q6=2&Q7=1&Q8=2&Q9=1&Q10=1&Q11=1&Q12=1

Endomorph: An Endomorph's biggest concern should be the losing of fat and adopting a lifestyle that keeps it off. Strength training should be done to get a better muscle to fat ratio and therefore improve metabolism. Use moderate weights at a fast training pace (very little rest between sets and exercises). You should lower your calorie intake (but not try to starve yourself) and should eat frequent but small meals. Sugars, sweets and junk food should be eliminated from your diet. Engage daily in some activity like brisk walking, biking, etc., and try to increase the amount of time you spend each week.

Mesomorph: Mesomorphs have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.

I know about diet and traing etc, I just need some opinions that way I can evaluate what I plan on doing. I am far from a beginner I just want to see if anyone has any decent ideas on losing fat fast.

Thanks Guys

I don't think I understand what you are asking. You said you know about diet so what do you need from us? Diet is the fastest way to lose fat.

Fat loss is all about diet. Jodi's sticky 'Guide to...' is the best place to start.

Jodi said:
I don't think I understand what you are asking. You said you know about diet so what do you need from us? Diet is the fastest way to lose fat.
Im sorry i will clear it up. I want some new ideas about training and diet. Maybe something I can do to help me lose the fat faster or possibly what you guys do to lose weight.

Just want some ideas.

Back