• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Wood under the heal of the foot while squating

xenomorff

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I can not do squats with me feet straight unless I put a board under my heals. My question is this, do I need to have my feet pointed straight while squating? The only way I can do a squat without a board is to have my feet spaced a little more then shoulder width apart and have my toes pointed out.

toes can be pointed out slightly in the squat to "unlock" the calves (due to flexability issues) and make up for femur angle as it approaches the acetabular-joint.

the boar is also fin if you are so tight that you can't get into a comfortable bottom position.

Idealy, you should be working on your flexability to eventually get rid of the block and squat on the floor with a solid depth.

P-funk said:
toes can be pointed out slightly in the squat to "unlock" the calves (due to flexability issues) and make up for femur angle as it approaches the acetabular-joint.
Does that mean that toes are usually to be held pointing straight ahead?

I squat by pointing my feet in the same position as i would while standing normally. Would it be better to point my feet at a place between that position and straight ahead? or should i attempt straight ahead always?

Back