• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Clothes

ABLQ2

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Its time for some new clothes. My chest is too big for a medium, and my waist is way to small for a large. what does everyone think is worse- clothes that are maybe 2 or 3 inches too tight through the chest, or those that are 4 or 6 inches too large through the waist.
ladies of IM, youre opinions are greatley appreciated on this particular question.

if it fits, wear it.

ABLQ2 said:
Its time for some new clothes. My chest is too big for a medium, and my waist is way to small for a large. what does everyone think is worse- clothes that are maybe 2 or 3 inches too tight through the chest, or those that are 4 or 6 inches too large through the waist.
ladies of IM, youre opinions are greatley appreciated on this particular question.

This is ghey... but if you think it really matters, get the one that fits - personally I don't like tight clothes on guys..... well, shirts anyway,, if it's too tight it looks like your showing off...

:finger:

katt said:
This is ghey... but if you think it really matters, get the one that fits - personally I don't like tight clothes on guys..... well, shirts anyway,, if it's too tight it looks like your showing off...

:finger:

ditto

also, try different brands of clothing. I shop with a really BIG guy sometimes. He's huge in his upper body...and his waist is small! Try different brands. Once you find a style that works...buy a bunch. Lots of men;s clothing is made for the tall thin man...keep shopping. :D

If you want to be really ghey...find a guy that has your similar build and wears clothes he looks good in. Somehow... without looking like you're hitting on him...ask him where he got it.

:D

Back