• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New episode of 24 on in an hour.

fletcher6490

I like money
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whooo Hoooo:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

I hope this episode is better than last week, because I was actually dissapointed last Mon.

Prison Break is back as well in less then 10 mins

IainDaniel said:
Prison Break is back as well in less then 10 mins

Now that's a good show. I tried 24 last week, couldn't get into it.

I dig Prison Break, glad it's back. I watched 24 last night on another channel, too much standing around talking about shit.

Dale Mabry said:
Now that's a good show. I tried 24 last week, couldn't get into it.

Last week was a shitty episode. It was actually one of the only episodes I didn't really care for. This week is gonna kick ass I think.

I missed all of the episodes of prison break so I don't wanna start watching it now. I'll download the season once it's over.

Well, I don't think this episode was all that great either. WTF is going on the last 2 weeks. I guess every episode can't kick ass.

I thought it was pretty good. Yea, explosions are cool, but they're known for having a well-developed, somewhat believable plot.

Gayest show ever.

IML Gear Cream!
Dale Mabry said:
I tried 24 last week, couldn't get into it.

That's because you have no idea what's going on.

You can't just start watching 24 in the middle of the season.

To do it right, you hafta start from Season 1 and watch how fuckin hardcore Jack is.

Such a great line from last night's episode:

*Jack grabs Tao's arm and starts walking him inside*

Tao (the German spy guy): "I have full immunity granted by your government."

Jack: "Ya................we'll see about that."

Start from Season 1, Dale. It's like crack.

I don't see how last week's episode would have been good regardless, kinda like this week's episode of the Sopranos, it was horrible. Although it did set up some cool stuff coming up.

Dale Mabry said:
I don't see how last week's episode would have been good regardless, kinda like this week's episode of the Sopranos, it was horrible. Although it did set up some cool stuff coming up.

that's cuz you don't know what's going on.

There wasn't much action, though. If I am watching an action show I want action. That is why Sopranos was such a disappointment this week, there was no mob stuff.

There won't be action 60min/every hour.

But I guarentee whatever is going on has got something crazy to do with the overall plot.

Start from Season 1. Give it a chance, Dale. Everybody's doing it.

I have too many other shows I watch, maybe during reruns. That secret agent stuff never did anything for me, not even in video games.

he's not a secret agent, jst a counter terrorist agent

Dale Mabry said:
I have too many other shows I watch, maybe during reruns. That secret agent stuff never did anything for me, not even in video games.

How about in the bedroom?

topolo said:
How about in the bedroom?
His favorite game is hide the missle in the topolhole.

Back