• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cutting cycle

kwanger

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what do you guy think of this

weeks 1-10 400mgs of test cyp per week
weeks 1-8 300mgs of deca per week
weeks 5 to 10 50mgs of whinny ed (saturday and sunday off of course)

has anyone got good results with a similar cycle?
i only wonder cuz i have access to these roids cheap right now, and i know there good.

the last cycle i did was 7 months ago, it was sust dbol and deca, i want to see what the whinny can do for me

kwanger said:
what do you guy think of this

weeks 1-10 400mgs of test cyp per week
weeks 1-8 300mgs of deca per week
weeks 5 to 10 50mgs of whinny ed (saturday and sunday off of course)

has anyone got good results with a similar cycle?
i only wonder cuz i have access to these roids cheap right now, and i know there good.

the last cycle i did was 7 months ago, it was sust dbol and deca, i want to see what the whinny can do for me
Ok, Deca and D-bol is a shit cycle so don't do it again....next why the hell use winny??? it is terrible for your liver and tendons and ligaments.....

1-10 400mg Test cyp
1-9 EQ 600mg

So you're not taking the winny on sat or sun? Did i read that right?

Nah man I did SUST dbol and deca, and it was good, I gained almost 30lbs

So are you saying that test cyp weeks 1-10 400mgs per week and EQ weeks 1-9 are good for cutting and gaining dry mass?

And yea that???s right no whinny on Saturday and Sunday, just Monday to Friday 50mgs every day

Also I figured that the deca would counteract the drying of joints a ligaments caused by the whinny

kwanger said:
Nah man I did SUST dbol and deca, and it was good, I gained almost 30lbs

So are you saying that test cyp weeks 1-10 400mgs per week and EQ weeks 1-9 are good for cutting and gaining dry mass?

And yea that???s right no whinny on Saturday and Sunday, just Monday to Friday 50mgs every day

Also I figured that the deca would counteract the drying of joints a ligaments caused by the whinny
EQ or Anavar if you can get alot for cheep....I would run it at 60+mg a day for 8 weeks of the cycle..

ForemanRules said:
EQ or Anavar if you can get alot for cheep....I would run it at 60+mg a day for 8 weeks of the cycle..

Ha, I'm looking at 700 Americano for that much anavar. So I think ill stick with EQ, you said 600mgs per week is sufficient? Keep in mind I have never done EQ what is a good beginner???s dose? I only weigh 150lbs, I???m thinking something like 400mgs/week, and do 200mgs with each 200mgs shot of test every Monday and Thursday

Sorry one more question, 400mgs of cyp/week is enough test for a cutting stack?

Thanks for the expertise bro

kwanger said:
Ha, I'm looking at 700 Americano for that much anavar. So I think ill stick with EQ, you said 600mgs per week is sufficient? Keep in mind I have never done EQ what is a good beginner???s dose? I only weigh 150lbs, I???m thinking something like 400mgs/week, and do 200mgs with each 200mgs shot of test every Monday and Thursday

Sorry one more question, 400mgs of cyp/week is enough test for a cutting stack?

Thanks for the expertise bro
150 is small and you want to cut??? How tall are you?

ForemanRules said:
150 is small and you want to cut??? How tall are you?

I???m 5 foot 8. I can gain mass with the use of bulking steroids and look ???solid??? enough that I'm happy, but I figure trying to gain copious amounts of weight (which I have been gunning for since the tender age of 15, I???m 22) is just an uphill battle that I???m losing, because I???m an ectomorph. I figure for once maybe I should embrace my normal shredded nature. I have never done a cutting steroid before and since I have had such good results with steroids in the past, I know I could look like a freak if I had no fat or water in my muscles. Can you think of any other good cycles I might benefit from besides a heavy mass building, liver killing, bulk cycle?

Again, thanks for the expertise brother

You said you gained almost 30 pounds on your first cycle... so you started using steroids at 125lbs? (You're now 150). Check your diet... check your training something isn't right man.

brogers said:
You said you gained almost 30 pounds on your first cycle... so you started using steroids at 125lbs? (You're now 150). Check your diet... check your training something isn't right man.

no no, i was 145-150 when i started, ive been up to as much as 170, and i ALWAYS come back down to around 145-150. even with proper PCT with clomid, nolva, HGC. thats what im saying, im a classic ectomorph, size just isnt my thing,, at least not untill i get way older. my pops was lean at 155 untill he was 30.

When I???m bulking I eat 2 grams of protein per pound of body fat, and 3 grams of carbs per pound of body fat. I will usually intake around 5000 cals, which is a lot for my size. Also I don???t eat shitty foods, only fish, chicken, steak, complex carbs, lots of veggies. I basically eat the same thing every week for 2 months. I also take flax seed oil, Glucosamine, Glutamine, protein power (mammoth weight gain and Nlarge are my favorites), daily multi vitamins and anything new I want to try.

During a cycle it is not uncommon for me to spend close to 1500 bucks on food and the gear, which might not seem like a lot, but I live with my parents and they have a fridge that is usually stocked.

My training schedule is thus

I do 20 mins of cardio before each muscle (usually run a mile and a half in 12 mins, and coast for the last 8)

Monday: bis back
Tuesday: legs
Wednesday: chest tris
Thursday: shoulders
Friday: abbs, legs

Every other Sunday 1 hour of cardio

I would obviously change my meals and training accordingly if I was to do a cutting cycle, more protein and less carbs, and more cardio

I???m not a complete rookie man; you don???t gain 25 pounds not knowing what you???re doing, you would be lucky to gain 10.

There is no reason to cut at your height, weight, and age. You can make gains and lose a bit of body fat at the same time. Winny doesn't burn fat, either. You need to fix your diet and training first. Then you could consider the following cycle:

1-4 Tbol 50 mg/day
1-10 Test Cyp 500 mg
1-8 EQ 600 mg
1-10 T3 25 mcg/day
3-11 HCG 300 iu E3D

With the proper diet and exercise, you will get amazing results.

Fix your diet!

whats ur cycle histroy bro i assume that this not ur 1st
so test cyp needs 2 b run at least for 12 weeks & deca for 11 not just 8 weeks & what about ur pct

hosam4ever said:
whats ur cycle histroy bro i assume that this not ur 1st
so test cyp needs 2 b run at least for 12 weeks & deca for 11 not just 8 weeks & what about ur pct
That is total BS...

kwanger said:
When I???m bulking I eat 2 grams of protein per pound of body fat, and 3 grams of carbs per pound of body fat. I will usually intake around 5000 cals, which is a lot for my size. Also I don???t eat shitty foods, only fish, chicken, steak, complex carbs, lots of veggies. I basically eat the same thing every week for 2 months. I also take flax seed oil, Glucosamine, Glutamine, protein power (mammoth weight gain and Nlarge are my favorites), daily multi vitamins and anything new I want to try.

During a cycle it is not uncommon for me to spend close to 1500 bucks on food and the gear, which might not seem like a lot, but I live with my parents and they have a fridge that is usually stocked.

My training schedule is thus

I do 20 mins of cardio before each muscle (usually run a mile and a half in 12 mins, and coast for the last 8)

Monday: bis back
Tuesday: legs
Wednesday: chest tris
Thursday: shoulders...overtraining...hit delts with chest and triceps or do them on Saturday, delts get hit hard when training chest
Friday: abbs, legs....why legs 2x a week and not any of the other muscles?

Every other Sunday 1 hour of cardio

I would obviously change my meals and training accordingly if I was to do a cutting cycle, more protein and less carbs, and more cardio

I???m not a complete rookie man; you don???t gain 25 pounds not knowing what you???re doing, you would be lucky to gain 10.
Sets, reps, exercises????

Back