• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Strippers!!

KONAN

ITALIAN STALLION
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The story goes like this.....I was dragged to a table dancing club abt 3 weeks ago on a guys night out and was surprised to see that one of the dancers was an old school friend of mine who i'd last seen 8-9 years ago. Low an behold we caught each others eye and talked....She couldnt believe how I'd changed in size and said the muscle makes you look sexy..blah! blah! blah! Anyway she is absolutley georgous now, she was very average joe at school, but my god...a body to die for and a really pretty face (Halma Sayek look-a-like). She said she'd do a dance for me, but not at the club and gave me her number discreetly before I left. Anyway to cut a long story I called, we met and inevitably we shagged. I dont know how long i'll see her for but shes giving it the old "I'll quit stripping if you it bothers you"...yeah, yeah...
I quite like the fact shes a stripper, and it makes all my mates jealous!

So the point of this thread is 1) why is it that all the ugly girls at your school, which you had a chance to go out with, all turn in to complete stunners!!!" and 2) "do you know of anyone thats had a successfull relationship with a stripper?"

Train Hard!!

i have 2 stripper friends and their relationships with guys are a joke. I see it firsthand, they are always talking to other guys and they dont commit. My guy friend dates strippers and he is in it for the fun, but he says he can never bring them home to mom.

AnnaDTX said:
i have 2 stripper friends and their relationships with guys are a joke. I see it firsthand, they are always talking to other guys and they dont commit. My guy friend dates strippers and he is in it for the fun, but he says he can never bring them home to mom.

and you dont give head!!!

:rolleyes:

why are we focused on me NOT giving head???? I dont recall ever making that statement??

She hates giving head was the statement.

Now, to answer the question at hand. The girls that you wanted in high school always were given attention. They got to college, still getting attention, and slowly but surely they feel that they can let themselves slide a bit. 25lbs later and they are done. Now, the not so good girls know what it's like in high school and put forth the effort to getting into shape and looking good, plus they put forth effort during school so they are smart and can carry a conversation. So finally, the good looking ones in high school realize people only cared about their looks and eat to suppress the feeling. Then, on top of that, they are fucking dumb as a rock to boot.

Dale Mabry said:
She hates giving head was the statement.

Now, to answer the question at hand. The girls that you wanted in high school always were given attention. They got to college, still getting attention, and slowly but surely they feel that they can let themselves slide a bit. 25lbs later and they are done. Now, the not so good girls know what it's like in high school and put forth the effort to getting into shape and looking good, plus they put forth effort during school so they are smart and can carry a conversation. So finally, the good looking ones in high school realize people only cared about their looks and eat to suppress the feeling. Then, on top of that, they are fucking dumb as a rock to boot.

I have another theory as well. People who look good when they are younger grow into their faces and end up all jacked up looking while the ones who didn't look good while they were younger grow into their features.

Dale Mabry said:
I have another theory as well. People who look good when they are younger grow into their faces and end up all jacked up looking while the ones who didn't look good while they were younger grow into their features.
I agree.

IML Gear Cream!
AnnaDTX said:
why are we focused on me NOT giving head???? I dont recall ever making that statement??
AnnaDTX said:
i really think he was just being nice. I think going down on a guy is soooo nasty, dirty!! i would not do that .
;)

MyK said:
canada_flag_us2.jpg

I dated a stripper for 9 months and it was her insecurity and possesiveness that finally got me. She wanted me to look at her, needed men to look at her, and at the same time was totally repulsed by being oogled. And I do understand the piece of meat concept, I think every woman does, and how a little attention is better than the blantant kind you get in the clubs is. It fucks with your head bad.

Close to the end we had a fight and she went and got drunk and fucked some guy. It didn't hurt me as much as it hurt her.

Good luck buddy, most the strippers I have known are damaged goods.

I met this stripper one night and had a long conversation with her about technologies and politics. I hooked up with her and we ended up leaving the club together to go to a bar and hang out. Later that night I was drunk and we caught a cab together to head to her house when she told me, "When we get there I have to check on my 5 kids, then I'll join you on the couch." "Whoa!" I said, "Your 22 years old and have 5 kids?" "Stop the cab!" Shit I wasn't about to become a father and she must've been pretty good at getting knocked up. I must say though that for having five kids she was smoking hot.

AnnaDTX said:
AnnaDTX said:
i do like blow jobs. but if I dont have to give them then i wont. ;)
;)

Well I am a dancer and I am not a very typical dancer. I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years, we have both only slept with eachother and I have been dancing for almost 2 years! So yes it totally can work!!!

Lily

Well I am a dancer and I am not a very typical dancer. I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years, we have both only slept with eachother and I have been dancing for almost 2 years! So yes it totally can work!!!

Lily

. . so he tells you ;)

IML Gear Cream!

Lily

That's a strong first post madam. It defies all logic and data that we have compiled on strippers. :thinking:

...not to mention the 4 year bump.

Lily

hmmmmmmm:roflmao:

my picture says it all

Attachments

• bsmeter.gif
    bsmeter.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 60
Strippers are awesome if you are single, need a blow job and can escape afterward.

I would never date a stripper, and the fact that she has been with you one time and is telling you that she will quit stripping if you want her to makes me question her mental stability.

Maybe she's been wanting to move away from stripping and is using the relationship as an excuse/motivating factor? :shrug:

Edit: Uh, it's been almost four years. Are these two crazy kids still together?

Strippers are fun. as long as their no too big of a coke head....lol:thinking:

Strippers are fun. as long as their no too big of a coke head....lol:thinking:

LMAO!!! There's a man with experience.

My girl used to strip and I was totally fine with it and would be totally fine with it if she wanted to do it again. I think it mostly comes down to the level of comfort and trust in your relationship.

LMAO!!! There's a man with experience.

My girl used to strip and I was totally fine with it and would be totally fine with it if she wanted to do it again. I think it mostly comes down to the level of comfort and trust in your relationship.

there are a few that do goto college, and just work very good money and not hooked on coke , but...for most of them well you can have one hell of a stripper party with an 8ball......:ohyeah:

oi!

hello you little buggers! found your forum while looking for our forums! Not impressed with the banter on here guys! Ive been a stripper 5 years and met my boyfriend ( who ive been living with for the past 3 years and still am ) at the club.

I know that theres drugs etc but believe me out of the strippers/ buisness men i know the percentage of people on the gear in much much higher in the buisness men.... as for sleeping around? yeah you do get the slappers that have nothing else going for them fair play but most girls i know dont.... if anything stripping has put them off men all together and quite a few have become lesbians... i also know a few strippers getting married..... to us its just a job..... ( though a very very fun job ;oP)

and some one made a point earlier that we all picked up on too... we were all geeks at high school ha ha! at least at my current club... and yeah the " popular girls" at my old highshool seem to one by one be going on to benefits and popping out children... which at this age? how depressing.

5 kids?? you were right to do a runner! jesus! Im friends with a few single moms im working with but all ( but one horrible girl ) have brought their child up beautifully and still have time to party.

Were not all damaged goods and head cases mr's! aside from the few that let the rest of us down were great money makers, good sales men, great dancers and love getting naked xxx

Back